Suggest me plz

Well, all the hosts that you listed have a maximum of 500 slots per server. Although, I am not sure about gta-servers.net.

However, I have a development server with Vortex Servers and I must say, they are great!

No lag on my server. Although it is just me and perhaps a few other people, there is still no lag.

Nice control panel and great prices in my opinion.

Their servers are mostly in US and they have one in the UK. So if you are located in Europe, the UK server would be best for you.

Otherwise, if you are in Australia or Asia or anywhere away from Europe, then I suggest a server in the US.

I have mine in Los Angeles and it is great.

if you want a server with 1024 slots, then I suggest getting a dedicated server or a good VPS.

It's more expensive, but you can host multiple MTA servers if it is powerful enough or even a website.

Well, I hope this helps.

Thanks for the flowers @ abxf :)

Our regular plans are not even close to 1024 Slots. But I would love to have a custom solution set up for you.

We would be probably looking into dedicated resources for this one.

I could provide some test servers for you to see if our service fits your needs.

PM me if you are interested ;)

Well, all the hosts that you listed have a maximum of 500 slots per server. Although, I am not sure about gta-servers.net.

However, I have a development server with Vortex Servers and I must say, they are great!

No lag on my server. Although it is just me and perhaps a few other people, there is still no lag.

Nice control panel and great prices in my opinion.

Their servers are mostly in US and they have one in the UK. So if you are located in Europe, the UK server would be best for you.

Otherwise, if you are in Australia or Asia or anywhere away from Europe, then I suggest a server in the US.

I have mine in Los Angeles and it is great.

if you want a server with 1024 slots, then I suggest getting a dedicated server or a good VPS.

It's more expensive, but you can host multiple MTA servers if it is powerful enough or even a website.

Well, I hope this helps.

Thanks for the kind words! (: We try and ensure our servers are kept up to the best standard for our clients.