Can mta users rhyme ?

Point Blank

lets see :

uh huh

iight yo check it ,

when i am spittin with this infinite amunition leavin bodys numb - like yo ass in prison yall cats just dont get it i am started this thread and i ant about to let you end it.

thats fo show cuz befor i spit i just trough on a beat , the way my lyrics flow ; ur in another country and u still tap ur feet .

but i ant about to right out a hole fuckin song i am just here for the moment then i'll be gone ; but i ma give it to yall cats can spit mac with the gangstaish and tek with the brain bogglein shit , and the odd person might stop by [there rhymes dont make sence] so lets just say they stoped to say hi times up point blanks gotta slide so peace mutha fuc**s and keep it on the real side

l8z

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know me im violent, ill run up from behind hear me, bitch? no, cuz im silent, kill you bitch, thats what i meant, im so drunk-drank a couple 40's an burned a couple blunts, nigguhz start frontin' they goin in the trunk, u wanna end up in a coffin? then keep on shit talkin'-im in a murderous mindstate, run up on ya cut ya jugula with my blade, flip this bitch around a bit cuz im like that, "killaz" like you say u like rap, then you go and turn on some grunge, niggaz bad move ill fill ya up with holes u resemble a sponge, assemble armies of thugs with mean mugz and shotties packin slugz im always hackin cuz i always gotta buzz, if you relate to any of the above, you wrong nigga my gatz'll have you huggin the streets like u in love

Edited by Guest

Nah nah nah

I'm gonna slash and gash

cut another hole in your ass

spill blood on the walls and play tennis with ur balls

if the phone rings, dont answer the call

I'ma slit your throat

fuck you like a goat

peel your foreskin off and make a winter coat

I'm a dirty surprise I'll scrape out both of your eyes

nah nah nah nah

scrape the knees off your thighs

leave your carcass for flies

because everyone who meets up with me in the end, eventually dies

I'm the last thing you see

hang you from a tree

scare the shit out of you

and watch you pee

I'm gonna slice and dice

cause murders my vice

stab you once, twice, maybe even thrice

carve initials in your liver

make you quiver

the liver, yeah that would be nice

I'll disect your heart

rip your entrails apart

hack off your head, and thats just the start

I make the scary scary movie, make people do they doodie, make them pee up the place

when they see my ghostly face

You better keep alert or you'll be sleepin in the dirt

I got a PHD to use my cobra Rei

I make you yell and squeel once I turn you into a veil

you'll be squirting in your shorts, you'll be squiting gallons and quarts

I chop your virgin peeper with my shiny butchers cleaver

Make you cry in tears, its music to my ears

I cut off your wiener, stick it in a bun, strap on some pickle relish, now we havin fun

I'm gonna cleave your girl

treat you like a slut

mutulate your organs and shove em up your butt

Slit you from ear to ear

then you know what? I'll slam a beer

Saw off your toes, jam em in your nose

cut your toungue out, feed it to a trout

fry it in a pan, shoot it out my can

aim it at your face and you know your place

I promise you pain... I'm totally insane...

I promise you pain... I'm totally insane...

you kno it all doesnt have to be on some serial killin shit fo real....can be bout life best shit comes from the heart and im sure yall cats arent runnin round slicin and dicin in real life... so chill a lil on the serial murder shit :)

NOTHER NON VIOLENT RYHME WRITTEN BY TEKKY

Since 13 I've held a dream to be an emcee whose lyrics seem to move whole teams flowin smoother than cream but as i requieem i feen for the same inspiration that made me wanna put whack emcees on probation savin the nation from fraud lyrical proclamations when heard on radio stations they cause me irritations and an uprising amongst suburban caucasions whose only revelation is through fake thug hip hop representations.

So how am I suppose to climb when half these popular artists cant even ryhme and they still played all the time by preppy white boys who exploit and employ and destroy any hope for an emcee whose dope todays mainstreams a joke

But i keep ryhmin wit a hope that ill float but instead i sink faster than the titanic my head spins like planets and i begin to panic unable to plan it I choke on the bile in my throat its so vile when I hear modern hip hop I think no style and its still promoted and played every day every fuckin hour and these emcees is showered with cash and the medias flash about there immediate trash causes this splash in the wanna be hip hop croud and its turned up loud and in turn they take a bow and i wanna know how cuz it hurts that for a first it seems hip hop took a turn for the worst.

But then again the beauty bout hip hop is that it can be anything you want it to be, but alot of ppl don't get that they think its all bout rims, cars, moneys clothes...or killin ppl sellin drugs and gangsterous shit it aint all like that, its a pretty open genre theres a type of hip hop for everyone. It's away to express yourself no matter how your feeling, and expression is a beauty in life, without expression we would all be braindead zombie stated mofuckaz.

Utopia dun't hate I aint insultin your music watever it is and I'm sure you don't know alot about mines and I think the bases behind ne argument is knowledge other wise you just got a hollow point.. So educate yourself and than come back when your ready to debate instead of argue.

Edited by Guest
you kno it all doesnt have to be on some serial killin shit fo real....can be bout life best shit comes from the heart and im sure yall cats arent runnin round slicin and dicin in real life... so chill a lil on the serial murder shit :)...

so why cant i rhyme what come to my min' when im bout to spit? cmon tek you know my shit- see like now im rhymin, looks like my timin is shinin' and im in the two-seata with heataz and senioritaz are chasin me, what a day, this shits remindin me of MTA, that game that i play all day, hey-oh wait, i dont play that all day, my talk is all-say, now im back in the rhyme in the grind with the AK, phew i just farted, but now looks like the time to get parted, cmon tek lets get back to where we started.

I can rap...well sort of. Wickity Wickety Woo Wha! Hub Snub Licky La La, chickety mickety lickety whitchity man. I takin da pissin out of a dude from prison, one who aint heard real music insead makin it up in his head, that shit';s dead. You need a talking too a bit of walkin' ain't doin me no harm, man. U need medicine from a guy doin back street menicing, sellin shit on corner streets that can kill you from just lookin at. One sniff, a wiff will send u on cloud nine. Lookin for the devine, mine my own to go a bit further, even to murder, with a gun to your head where u get that shit from...give me some i require a desire for shit you dieing from, that shit ain't nothin compared to somthin u could just imagine. O' now i remember you goin clean, cold turkey, you chicken shit hit, one time no more, ran out of a need for gore, time speeds up, and then theirs a gun to your head, you realize your on mta, just been banged by Ransom, you need to rearange your face to look handsome after that colt in your face now you back on the streets, gone straight. OOOO, car. Lets have a look key's in, stereo system, hit em. Revvs it up and away again.

Arrrrggg... what came over me, why i acting like Mac-10?? It's infectious.

Utopia dun't hate I aint insultin your music watever it is and I'm sure you don't know alot about mines and I think the bases behind ne argument is knowledge other wise you just got a hollow point.. So educate yourself and than come back when your ready to debate instead of argue.

this goes for everybody

yo when i put my pen to my pad, its like weed in a paper, im smokin ya i end up provokin ya to spit to these people i already spoke to, i toke two chronix to my head, look at my eyes in the mirror bloodshot red, i said, if you dont catch the spear in my raps, you just dont see the fear in my sickness, relapse, perhaps you needs a dose of my murderness, so if you never heard 'a this i prescribe a razor in your throat, like when i describe you swimmin in the lake, you float, oh yea you're not swimmin you f*ckin idiot, your dead-dead this attempt to rap was just some spam its 1:46am and im out-fooled you mutha-uckaz again!

-=EDIT=-,haha brutal, i know~!