Vice City

A beauty to the muck up the game

No lonely guy

Is so shitty

Why bother at all about Cheaters?

Why shouldn't they do as they please?

You know if it came to a brainy game

You could baffle a Cheater with ease

How would you like one scronging and shitting in your garden?

Or pissing in your swimming pool?

Bigger brained Cheaters often acquire

Trainers that acctually work

Flying cars coz they're really crap drivers

Even their haircuts got roll-bars

'CHOP EM UP,' we say to Cheaters

'Go on, stick it where it hurts'

Their shapeless haircuts don't enhance

Their ghastly patterned shirts

Superior as you are

You're thoughtful and kind with a well-stocked mind

A Cheater can't think very far

Imagine finding one in your laundry basket

You'd really hit that big fat slob

Why should you care what they do?

Cos after all, if you cheat

You're a Cheater too

**APPLAUSE**

Ayo I'm spittin elaborate shit, its deliberate attempts to be inconisderate, i spray explosive word play on tracks ghost writin to save the day, verbs snap backs, leave u in a cristopher reeves condition, give your mother a new grief addition, when she recieves a letter in the kitchen, statin that you're dead or missing, i'll catch u wit the fiber wire while your pissin in a dark alley way, hit you up wit a quick ak spray, either way your chance of escape is slim, make like mafia have you take a swim, wit concrete boots on and i aint talkin bout heavy timbs, i'll murder your kin so they can't avenge your death, i'm torturin u till your very last breath, when catz see tek they kno to hit the deck, cuz when i roll through your block you got two ops' drop or get shot, if not you get popped and im settin up shop, don't even think bout callin the cops, nigguh i can't be stopped.

Edited by Guest

that was some ill shit, but this verse is gonna kill it, drinkin mad whiskey, im feelin a tad frisky ill spin by your place and open your wifes legs for the bangin, hit that shit hot while u let it freeze, give those titties a squeeze then im off to find another p*ssy to please, release, the safety countin my clips i get lost at 80, bitch u dun want none this, so dont front this, im makin appearances, f*ck clearances, im higher than con-air dont stare, you'll find yourself in your death bed to me your just a lost terd, dont make me reveal my mossberg, cuz ill throw you to the rug, insert you with some slug, turn the page in the family photo, look theres me with the 12 guage what u ask a me, my shit is pure blasphemy, im in a rage time for the next stage im not makin sence, for what your worth my moneys spent.

now that you two have fudged up this thread talkin about funny named places

i guess ima have to set the mood.

this will be a couple verses on ways of killing you, or something.

yo, since birth, ive hated the earth, murder a whore, ive hated you more, what would happen, i wonda, kid ur six feet unda, your the artist formally known as livin, im killin with these morbid thoughts im givin, forgiven by the rest, the press, runs to tape record your bloody mess, there's witnesses on site, but kid, i dont care i got no stage fright, ill make you croak, theres nothing stopping me from putting a screwdriver in yer throat, do it slow, so you can feel your blood flow, nigguhz got beef? well its funny cuz im hungry for meat, im lookin for bodies to beat, did i mention that im 1337? ill put you to sleep with my hand curled around tha heata, the darker ya blood, then i know its tastin sweeta, im not makin any sense but im bustin rhymes, and if you talkin shit then you know im packin nines, im the king of crimes im out. peace

How many hours a day do u spend makin those up? :D

lets say, when i go to my bookmarks, open the MTA forum bookmark, go to therhyming thread, i look at where i should be posting, i click the new reply or w/e then i start spit and typin at the same time, but i spit faster than i type so sometimes it comes out funny lolz

I've been spittin since I was nine so eventually it comes naturally, people imagine you look at a piece of paper stare at it write a line, go what would ryhme with this..... Don't work that way you usually just write, and if you can't just write than leave the pen and pad alone and come back another day, lyricists block lol.

lolz i think me an Tek should do some kinda duet, spittin back n forth like Em an Dre or some shit like that. would be pretty ill but yea i need a mic, and i need some better shit, i can honestly say i havent been spittin since i was 9 and when im on the spot shit seems alot harder, practice my son :lol:

whats that suppose to mean....neway i might as well....

Here I go to spit another hit, I could piss on this forum and bless it, when there's beef I tell mak not to stress it, because death just dont get it, my mouth is dry so i spit just to wet it, most catz dont get it, yall just dont get it. your life only exists cuz i let it, the probability of you beatin me? naw i wouldn't bet it, i split your head an than spread it, yall catz dont get it. if i aint spit it, and you did it, its either bitten or written, I can't be beaten im the indescrete champine, my ryhmes are keen to make lines magnificant, some ppl say im brilliant but naw i aint genious, so everyone can just get off the penis, jesus, tired of being so leniant, with these catz tryina front yall have seen it, I don't make the mess i just clean it, I tried not to fret it, but I knew I'd live to regret it, when other catz stepped it, yall catz don't get it. when he through a line at me i met it, wit 10 of my own you can forget it, I pulled the plug on your game than jetted, but you don't get it, yall just don't get it, i won't forget it, and I sure as well won't let it, I only give credit where it's due, wich is why I aint say nuttin to you, I listen to you flow and realize you must be new, i been in this game since I was 9 kid this is what I do, ur battlin the best wtf you think gon happen to you? I'll stop an entire crew, I live in a city of foo's, who stay sippin on booze and than spit, swearin its legit, so I get plenty of practice, I'll fuck up your memory like you was smokin a nick of crip, feel death's icy grip, don't even bother for the med kit, cuz ever verbal blow I deal is fatal, but yall catz dont get it, naw you just dont get it, you'll live to regret it, cuz yall just dont get it.

Edited by Guest

hehe, nice, but ill show you how to spit it, cuz when i spit it, i spit it right, my shit is air-tight, you heard a me, niggaz tryin murda me, im so high im outta sight yo check it, when you see me, better be rockin a vest, cuz ill be rockin tha 'berg, im c0ckin' the bird, aimin at ya chest, last nigga try ta battle me's takin a long rest, im takin the bong test, ill ace it, nigga rip this shit up i laced it, i love to see em wasted, trust me b, you dont want nonna me, i could spit this shit for eternity, u better not be, a suicide bomber, cuz son, ill have to pull a jeffrey dahmer, choppin you up and puttin you in bags, your flesh is rippin from ya bones quicker than my weight sellin thru cellular phones, got my forty an im takin a sippy, my shit is ill like pac and biggie when i put a clip up in the AK, i got more flow i dont even wait til pay day, what up wit that gay Ray Benzino? hes nothin like that fagget Ja, broke ass rappa in the hood eatin sardines and kraft dinner, some call me a sinner but some call me a winner, either way, im neither gay or a joke, you can tell by my tokes and how much i smokes, all im sayin is dont roll in the shadows where i lurked, you know its just ASKIN for yur ass to get murked, im done make sure you close the curtain early cuz surely certain these pills im poppin, im poppin more, so hit the mofuckin floor dont even try to make it to the door, cuz im hittin the stages f*ck minimum wages in the industry hope you packin nines cuz im packin guages in the street. peace!

Edit of "don't get it" there that was me spittin this is my written

Ayo check it, I could piss on your career and bless it, when there's beef I tell catz not to stress it, because catz just dont get it, my mouth is dry so i spit just to wet it, I run back a track just to edit, when yall just dont get it. your life only exists cuz i let it, the probability of you beatin me? naw i wouldn't bet it, but you still don’t get it, i split your head an than spread it, don't even bother for the med kit, cuz you ain’t gon get it.

If i aint spit it, and you did it, its either bitten or written, I can't be beaten im the indescrete champion, my ryhmes are keen to make lines magnificant, some ppl say im genious but naw i aint brilliant, so everyone can just get off the penis, jesus, tired of being so leniant, with these catz tryina front yall’ve seen it, I don't make the mess i just clean it, I pick up the 9 and just beam it, because I’m tired of bein it, I jump on the track and steam it.

when other catz stepped it,.and threw a line at me i met it, wit 10 of my own you couldn’t get it, I pulled the plug on your game than jetted, only give credit where it's due, wich is why I aint say nuttin to you, I listen to your flow and realize you must be new, i been in this game since I was 9 kid this is what I do, ur battlin the best wtf you think gon happen to you? 'll stop an entire crew, I live in a city of foo's, who stay sippin on booze and than spit, swearin its legit, so I get plenty of practice, so you aint gon match this, I'll fuck up your memory like you was smokin a nick of crip, feel death's icy grip, cuz every verbal blow I deal is “it”, but yall catz dont get it, naw you just dont get it, you'll live to regret it, cuz yall just dont get it.