Another good job spam

/\ Heard you guys like these types of posts...so I decided to say hello. My MTA name is Phat, but here its Phatman, and I just wanted to say this game mod is buggy, laggish, and very unstable....thats why its in beta :wink: . But seriously, I keep coming back anyway, because it rules. When I mean rule, I mean Counter Strike level once its finished. Once this mod is stable and running on Gamespy Arcade, it will be the hottest MP mod since CS. All the things you can do. The awseome shootouts you can have are phenominal. Anyone who says this mod is not worth the download, has not played this game to its fullest potential. The passenger add-on I'm still getting over how brilliant that was. Up to now, I've played MTA more than single player VC. I can't stop playing it, its scary how addictive it is. The gameplay is so diverse and awseome that I've cancelled my investment in the upcoming Soldner: Secret Wars. Keep it up, and I'll be around...

It's certainly a damn good mod-

About the only online game I used to play was Ultima Online- and that was just so I could get into loads of big battles with people. But it was just so ..awkward..

This is so much more fun and much easier to get into. I only hope that when v1.0 comes out I dont have to spend 100 hours in game chopping down trees trying to get enough wood to make a shotgun handle :)

Seriously, given that this is only the fourth beta release (that i know of) its already come a long way and already is a blast (blasta?) to play.

Keep it up guys, theres a lot of support for you (until that it you chuck on a 30 quid a month subscription fee :shock: )

lol

Thanks for the compliments, they are very much appreciated... we need these posts to remind us that its still worth all of the headache ;-)

Seriously though, We hope you can look past the early stage that the mod is in long enough to see some of the features we have planned. It will take time to get it the way we want it.. probably longer than other mods would take... but we really appreciate the support :D

Kent

The great thing about this mod is that its so open to players input. We get to try it out, then come on here and voice our opinions. A large part of the forum is dedicated to "what should go in the next version" I like that. Its good to see it growing before your eyes. I think we can all handle small issues like missing character animation, invincible large-ping people and lamers with trainers as all in all it doesnt detract from the gameplay that much. When it comes down to it all we want to do it get together and kick each others butts- which we could do now. All the polishing up can come later.

What people seem to fail to realise is that the MTA team could have just held off releasing it until it was final code, but that would mean having to wait a long time before we could get in on the action. This way we still get to have some fun, but we have to remember that there is still work going on behind the scenes.