Why has MTA Orange stopped?

Lukkaz

Hey everyone, now I'd like to start just by saying I am a huge fan of gtasa and mtasa IS the best mod I ever played. But I remember playing back in the days where things were booming. Not saying that things are completely dead now. I believe its due to the poor graphics, physics, basically gtasa is outdated. I think MTA orange should be in full progress. Mtasa already has everything why waste time on the same old mod. Gtaiv would bring tons of players and with GTA 5 not coming to the PC platform it isn't like it is a wasted effort. And don't use the ivmp as a point to disprove it would be popular, that dev team never gets anything dune there still isn't a decent GTA 5 multiplayer alternative that we all love and want.

As well if MTA orange were to become reinstated I will Also be willing to donate for the stable release I know this dev team is capable of.

I sincerely hope you start the new project instead of trying to perfect a mod for a dying game. Thanks guys if please share thoughts.

Thanks for the info Aero, but if the devs would be willing to try again I could hire an expert just to assist through the difficult part. Or (even if it may be frowned upon) take advantage of the ivmp source code rip out squirrel and wire Lua in.

I think the MTA team would more likely to work on it alone than stealing a source code for it, as it wont be the same as what they would want to implant in it...

But the "hire an expert" part would be kinda nice...

Not sure, but it's up to the MTA Team to make the decision.

I think the MTA team would more likely to work on it alone than stealing a source code for it, as it wont be the same as what they would want to implant in it...

Can you kindly enlighten me how making use of an open-source project's code is stealing it?