inuvuhost

Inuvu hosting-: $0.12 Per slot www.inuvuhost.net

We Will Start Processing new orders from 16-06-2013

whmcslogo.png

:arrow: Sorry for my poor English :mrgreen:

:arrow: If you need a great MTA:SA hosting? Then check this out.

:arrow:Location

We have 5 best location:Seattle,Warsaw,London,Amsterdam and Mumbai.

:arrow:Why are we special

We are the first hosting provider company in MTA with a location from Mumbai,India.

:arrow:Pricing

We offer 4 games but soon more.

MTA:SA = 0.12 per slot [10 slot minimum]

:arrow:Support

If there is any problem with your server.Then you can contact us by Skype,E-MAIL And website.

:arrow:It takes 1-5 Minutes to setup your server after payment

:arrow:Features

5 Locations,99.9% uptime,Easy to use C-PANEL,24/7 Support,Free database,Best hardware's,Quick setup,Unlimited storage,Unmetered bandwidth And Daily backup.

:arrow:How to buy

Just go to ur website and follow instructions.

:arrow:Website

http://www.inuvuhost.net

:arrow:Other information

If it take more then 5 Minutes to setup server after payment,Then contact us by Skype.

Our skype: inuvuhost

:arrow:Payment

We accept PayPal [Credit card/Debit card} And if you want to pay using Paygol contact us.

:arrow:Thanks! And sorry for my poor english.

:arrow:Feel free to reply and PM me!

:arrow:For a free web hosting contact us by mail: support@inuvuhost.net

:arrow:30 Days money back guarantee Read Refund & cancellation policies

Edited by Guest

So you're special because you have a host located in a place where not that many players live near?

Also on your website, why is a .net domain cost more than a .com? And why does MTA cost a lot more than SAMP?

As i got request from India,So i have introduced Mumbai.

And i bought .net because .net is meant for internet service.

And i don't think that there is any problem with pricing?

So you're special because you have a host located in a place where not that many players live near?

Also on your website, why is a .net domain cost more than a .com? And why does MTA cost a lot more than SAMP?

Order button doesn't even work.

Web site is still being built.So there may be small bugs.

I know what a .com and .net is. What I'm saying is, why does .net cost more?

There is a difference of very small cost between .com and .net and i don't care for it.But as i know about .net . so i used .net.

Whatever. Also, why does MTA cost a lot more than SAMP?

Anyone ever noticed, That all of these shitty hosting companies are run by 1 guy? Shuhanker? He runs delighttechworld also known as Tidewave so many nick names. This is just funny seriously dude.....

So, I wanted to check it out and I check the pricing and all of that, when I pressed buy I go redirected to This so I was curious and wanted to check if you're authorized to use WHMCS, and here is what I got

http://puu.sh/3c3Os.png

Still, nice try and btw, I just finished reporting you.

I have brought all servers from Delight technology,But this is my Own Hosting company.

Anyone ever noticed, That all of these :~ hosting companies are run by 1 guy? Shuhanker? He runs delighttechworld also known as Tidewave so many nick names. This is just funny seriously dude.....
Edited by Guest

I just bought a hosting from Inuvuhosting And my server was Live in just 3 Minutes.

Thanks Inuvu hosting! :)

Anyone ever noticed, That all of these :~ hosting companies are run by 1 guy? Shuhanker? He runs delighttechworld also known as Tidewave so many nick names. This is just funny seriously dude.....

So he is the same as this dude? http://forum.multitheftauto.com/memberl ... 4384ec7207

That would make sense, I remember this guy offering "home/business" internet or something funny like that.

Would that also mean he is basically talking to him self in this thread? viewtopic.php?f=116&t=56472&p=545500#p545500

Another thread of tidewave that looks similar: viewtopic.php?f=116&t=56768&p=557428#p557428

Who the hell is Tidewaves??

Nice language for a hosting company :lol:

Anyways VortexServers is right, it's the same person. Also, it's pretty bad if you're not sure if your WHMCS is legal or not

ok let me clear it!!

1.I am not Tidewaves.

2.I don't use illegal WHMC.

3.I am not from Delight technology.I bought my all hardware's and servers from them bcoz they provide the cheap server's and hardware's.