Inuvu hosting-: $0.12 Per slot www.inuvuhost.net

We Will Start Processing new orders from 16-06-2013

whmcslogo.png

:arrow: Sorry for my poor English :mrgreen:

:arrow: If you need a great MTA:SA hosting? Then check this out.

:arrow:Location

We have 5 best location:Seattle,Warsaw,London,Amsterdam and Mumbai.

:arrow:Why are we special

We are the first hosting provider company in MTA with a location from Mumbai,India.

:arrow:Pricing

We offer 4 games but soon more.

MTA:SA = 0.12 per slot [10 slot minimum]

:arrow:Support

If there is any problem with your server.Then you can contact us by Skype,E-MAIL And website.

:arrow:It takes 1-5 Minutes to setup your server after payment

:arrow:Features

5 Locations,99.9% uptime,Easy to use C-PANEL,24/7 Support,Free database,Best hardware's,Quick setup,Unlimited storage,Unmetered bandwidth And Daily backup.

:arrow:How to buy

Just go to ur website and follow instructions.

:arrow:Website

http://www.inuvuhost.net

:arrow:Other information

If it take more then 5 Minutes to setup server after payment,Then contact us by Skype.

Our skype: inuvuhost

:arrow:Payment

We accept PayPal [Credit card/Debit card} And if you want to pay using Paygol contact us.

:arrow:Thanks! And sorry for my poor english.

:arrow:Feel free to reply and PM me!

:arrow:For a free web hosting contact us by mail: [email protected]

:arrow:30 Days money back guarantee Read Refund & cancellation policies

Edited by Guest

As i got request from India,So i have introduced Mumbai.

And i bought .net because .net is meant for internet service.

And i don't think that there is any problem with pricing?

So you're special because you have a host located in a place where not that many players live near?

Also on your website, why is a .net domain cost more than a .com? And why does MTA cost a lot more than SAMP?

I have brought all servers from Delight technology,But this is my Own Hosting company.

Anyone ever noticed, That all of these :~ hosting companies are run by 1 guy? Shuhanker? He runs delighttechworld also known as Tidewave so many nick names. This is just funny seriously dude.....
Edited by Guest
Anyone ever noticed, That all of these :~ hosting companies are run by 1 guy? Shuhanker? He runs delighttechworld also known as Tidewave so many nick names. This is just funny seriously dude.....

So he is the same as this dude? https://forum.multitheftauto.com/memberl ... 4384ec7207

That would make sense, I remember this guy offering "home/business" internet or something funny like that.

Would that also mean he is basically talking to him self in this thread? viewtopic.php?f=116&t=56472&p=545500#p545500

Another thread of tidewave that looks similar: viewtopic.php?f=116&t=56768&p=557428#p557428