Hey monkey 2. I have tried to offer my decades of experience in codeing/ programming. I have tried e-mails and IMS, but they are too good for us I guess. You would think they would want more help with delays and all.

HEY ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You check your IMS or e-mails!??????!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MTA Team

we appreciate the help you are offering, but it is not that with more programmers the work would go faster. A lot of people require a lot of coordination. And all programmers have to work to one whole..

We do not want to offend any one in any way.

omg I have a question!! Why do McDonalds fries suck so much!? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

oh, and can you e-mail me when its out? kthx

(kidding!! plz dont smite me *huddles in a corner*)

stupid question really. its off topic for a start. we have a BLAST thread for that stuff =)

Ive warned you about stupid posts already :evil:

:arrow: Post Deleted

Hi all, first of all congratulations to the whole team of mta for its great work done, and upcoming.

Second thing, this forum is more boring every day, I usually visit the forum every day (since 0.1) searching for news and ideas for the mod, but actually I go to the home page and look here once per week because I ever find the same thing "...Some stupid thing...and ...by the way when will be released (or any similar thing) the mod..."

OK, I have followed the progres of so many mods (of many games) in the last years and the BIG preasure and NOISE that a VERY LITTLE part of the future/current users have done has closed a lot of that projects (or make them go secret) so please do as almost any one who is following the projet and be gratefull with the VOLUNTARIES that are doing the project and shut up your mouth, or ask inteligent things, or give ideas, or learn to code and help them, or give them money or something but dont go fucking around asking for when its done, if this was a COMERCIAL project you where at your own because the preasure is well paid but as this is a NON COMERCIAL project done by people in its free time thank them and suport them.

BTW excuse my english

Well, good look with this project and keep the great work.

Anjin San...

that was beautiful. nobody has really came out and defended this project like that before. I mean I have a hard time getting MTA 0.2 to work always, mostly because I can't host (router) and when I do connect it is mostly with some clueless fuckwad that doesn't even know how he got onto MTA in the first place.

congrats to the MTA team for a succesful mod, even in it's early stages, this is genuinely one of a kind and revolutionary. keep up the hard work, and by god don't be pressured. IMO I'd rather wait 2 more months for a clean, bug free 0.3 then have 0.21 next week.

.peace.

thanks bengriff =)

and horizon - i definintly agree, this a 0.3a not 0.21

the fact the Vogel's PC went boom is a good excuse for them to delay the release beyond when they think it may be done, so they can provide a solid mod. =)

Had you asked that question in the BLAST forum, it would have been fine.

You didnt ask a question, nor did you answer the last one, and then you do the same thing 3 more times. Had it been once i wouldnt have minded, but you did it 4 times. The idea is that no one can post there twice in a row! =)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but when people say "not too much time", or "not long", it still doesn't really say anything, if you know what I mean.

So if you wouldn't mind, could you please tell the MTA world what your "not too much time" is compared to everybody else's?

Whether it's 2 weeks, 2 months, or 2 years, I don't care. Just like to know what the "not too much time" is.

Thanks in advance for the answer. :)

• 2 weeks later...

was there not a sticky put up a few days ago saying that MTA would be released on the 11.04.03. im sure i seen that but not seen any posts about it. could someone shed some light on this.

cheers keep up the good work ladz.

Steve