Mexicians

mfC_Shadow_

Mexicians are too powefull?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Mexicians are too powefull?

• Yes
    • No

no remove the damn machinegun. You need to hit the player 3 times and hey's dead. thats not fair.

:idea: I was thinking why not start with just a chainsaw/ bastball/hamer, molitov/granate, gun and if you need a minigun or bazoeka you need to buy it. and you can get mony by killing a other player. or stunting :roll:

I think the mexican is fine, u get shot with the spaz or similar weapon, u r dead after 3 or 4 hits anyway, so there really isnt any overall advantage of the mexicans.

And as far as the weapons buying, i like that idea, but i would say only get money from killing ppl, open all ammunations up, and buy weapons, that would be cool :lol:

jee what a great idea. the m60s are way to overpowerful man, i mean comon. its not like a stubby. oh no, with a stubby u get hit once by a skilled player and your dead. m60s take 3 shots. what the hell were they thinking not to ban it. and while were at it, lets ban the racer. i mean comon, when u get killed by a tek9 u feel horrible, so that should go. and m4s, they fire way to fast, they should go to. and molotovs, they can catch someone on fire and burn em to death, they should go to. and grenades, oh my god grenades, you get hit by one and you fall down, making u an easy target. and OH WAIT PISTOLS! you get killed by one and u feel horrible, so they should go to. and chainsaws, man theyre fucking cheap. and heliblades, like OMG HELIBLADES! what were they thinking to put them in the game. and baseball bats and batons, theyre WAY TO CHEAP. when u get killed by someone with one youl never hear the end of it. please remove it.

thats how i think u could improve mta.

yeah deathb while we r at it, why dont we just remove all weapons and make it a fist fighting mod. If they removed every weapon that u mentioned from the game, it would suck beyond anything fun, and nobody would play it. Just play better, get a stratigie and stop acting like a noob :P

For the ultra lame, mr b forgot this

[sarcasm]

jee what a great idea. the m60s are way to overpowerful man, i mean comon. its not like a stubby. oh no, with a stubby u get hit once by a skilled player and your dead. m60s take 3 shots. what the hell were they thinking not to ban it. and while were at it, lets ban the racer. i mean comon, when u get killed by a tek9 u feel horrible, so that should go. and m4s, they fire way to fast, they should go to. and molotovs, they can catch someone on fire and burn em to death, they should go to. and grenades, oh my god grenades, you get hit by one and you fall down, making u an easy target. and OH WAIT PISTOLS! you get killed by one and u feel horrible, so they should go to. and chainsaws, man theyre :o cheap. and heliblades, like OMG HELIBLADES! what were they thinking to put them in the game. and baseball bats and batons, theyre WAY TO CHEAP. when u get killed by someone with one youl never hear the end of it. please remove it.

thats how i think u could improve mta.

[/sarcasm]

Not to mention that spelt is a type of wheat with lax spikes and spikelets containing two light red kernels :o...

Erm, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, the VCPD officers' union officially requests the placing of 2-3 armour pickups in evenly distant locations all over Vice.

See your union rep we can't fit that in the budget if you want the PPO healthcare.

Mexicans (not cubans this is vice city not miami, if I can pull a chansaw out of my ass then mexicans can live in vice city) are not too powerful, anyone seems powerful when a good player controls them.

Please just play and maybe practice zig zagging a little, or not, hell we need some vics in the game too.

Well in the game their called Cubans. And I live in Florida, trust me, they get extremely outraged if you insult them by calling them a "Mexican" (Even if you don't mean it as an insult, they take it as one. lol) :lol:

We all just sound ignorant throwing the term Mexican around when they are definitely cubans (You can tell just by looking at them). it's out of control even ingame people call them Mexicans. Not sure about the class selection screen, but if it says Mexican I would suggest a change for that to Cuban. Though in all reality, concerning the development team's views, they could be Mexican.

ANYWAY...

Back to the topic at hand:

The Cubans are not too powerful at all. All the classes seem even except the Police Officers may have a disadvantage amongst all the other classes. Maybe that's why you don't see many people play as the police?

A few points:

- Well, look at yourself; you're nowhere near perfect and you're still annoying as hell, so there goes that argument.

- Who said cops aren't strong enough? Who says no one plays as VCP? You kiddin, right?

- It's their mod, so I guess they can call them whatever the fux they want. Also ppl have come to call them that too, so since you're obviously a cuban, or close to some to obviously care enough about this, learn that we'll never stop calling them mexicans just to piss oyu off if not for any other reason. Take care now.

- KGF: That's BS and you know it. We haven't got a raise in the past 3 years and now you come up with this crap? Fine you asked for this pal: as of tomorrow we're on strike! How do you like THEM apples now eh?

(:P)