Sane Hosting - DDoS Protected - Cheap and Reliable

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We've not updated the post for a while, so I'l give you all an extensive list on what is being added. Be prepared.

-> Live Chat (speak with a real person, in real time to assist with sales)

-> Huge Savings (working on becoming the cheapest, we are never beaten)

-> Unlimited Storage Space (never capped)

-> Security Updates (security questions, phone calls, ect..)

-> Support 24/7 Phoneline (always happy to help)

Oh, and because we've updated an new list. I'm giving you all a great voucher code.

Get $1 free! So 10 slots is now free! Using the code below

LF8V865JSO

The offer does not require you to have an exisiting or new client account, and can be used for any purchase on our website. If you've got problem's using the code, don't hesitate to let us know.

Kind Regards,

Sane-Hosting

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sry but i will not recommend this host, Reason: Bad support, Doesn't fix problems like ports problems, That problem i have for last 3 days, and im very desgusted with the service, Why the UDP ports are closed?, i think you trolling people to scam them

Did you try to open a ticket?

Sry but i will not recommend this host, Reason: Bad support, Doesn't fix problems like ports problems, That problem i have for last 3 days, and im very desgusted with the service, Why the UDP ports are closed?, i think you trolling people to scam them

Did you try to open a ticket?

I have opened 3 tickets, and then i have changed to sawhost.net, its really better

I have the same problem with closed ports.

I can access 'Web Console' so checked the ports:

Testing ports...

Port 22316 UDP is closed. Players can not browse!

Port 22193 UDP is closed. Players can not join!

Port 22195 TCP is open.

Of course the ticket is opened since 3 days, they said "this will be fixed soon!".

It's seems that i can't find stable host, i was with Vortex but they shut down my server and send to me email and said that i increase the slots without pay (even though i didn't).

Then i went with BuSign, and wow this host dies every 3 days and so.

Tried volt-host, after 10 days their hard disk dead and i find my self without server for two weeks.

And now with sane-hosting, 3 days without server :|.

Yes. This is bad.

The best of hosting industry at the moment is Vortex.

I've not faced any trouble with them.. :|

They do give what they say, it's not like these other companies that offers a bunch of stuff that they cannot do.

Example, 24/7 support, really?

Vortex's support is very good. They're really there to help you.

I'm sorry you had trouble with Vortex.

But the thing is that what a hosting company has, the other doesn't have it.

I mean, for example, Sane Hosting offer SMS Payment, it's available in my country, which is just wonderful. But Vortex's payments are only via Paypal,you'd need a credit card for that. Meaning, you will have to pay even more for the card's usage than what you pay for the server. Is it a good business? Nah.

I say this to encourage hosting companies to improve in the points they're not so strong.

I mean, for example, Sane Hosting offer SMS Payment, it's available in my country, which is just wonderful. But Vortex's payments are only via Paypal,you'd need a credit card for that. Meaning, you will have to pay even more for the card's usage than what you pay for the server. Is it a good business? Nah.

I say this to encourage hosting companies to improve in the points they're not so strong.

You don't need a credit card. You can use bank transfers or a debt mastercard or a debt mastercard visa. Or alternatively buy a prepaid visa or mastercard from a post office or somewhere that sells them in your country.

You don't need a credit card. You can use bank transfers or a debt mastercard or a debt mastercard visa. Or alternatively buy a prepaid visa or mastercard from a post office or somewhere that sells them in your country.

Debit mastercard?

Buy a prepaid visa? or mastercard?

You must also pay for the usage of those cards.

Debit mastercard?

Buy a prepaid visa? or mastercard?

You must also pay for the usage of those cards.

A debt mastercard or debt visa is a regular bankcard with the ablity to use credit when making purchases. Instead of having a line of credit on your account, when you pay using credit or online through the web the money is taken out of your chequing or savings account.

A debt mastercard/visa is not the same as a credit card and you do not have to pay for the card usage.

No, you don't have to pay for the usage of those cards. I sure the hell wouldn't offer SMS payments, only PayPal or bank/credit cards.

• 2 weeks later...

Even if my server's down, it's caused by Sane-hosting updating the website and stuff, My server was only down for a day and there's no problem afterwards, i've been on Sane-hosting for a month, No problem at all, even if my server's offline it's because i made mistakes on the acl file etc.

Some servers on one IP was down for a time, yes. All customers who created a ticket was moved instantly to another IP. I can not remember getting 3 tickets from you Leonard.DC. I'm really sorry you did not feel satisfied.

Anyway, Sane Hosting has now moved to a new datacenter in France with proper DDoS protection, better connection, not to mention better hardware.

All problems have been solved and there is currently no issues. We hope to win back our customers trust and loyalty with this.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Valid until the 31st January, 2014

New Datacenter

Firstly, I would like to apologize for all downtime that has been caused by us moving. We have now moved all game servers over to our brand new dedicated server and are now ready to take in new customers again.

To celebrate us moving to a new datacenter we want to give all new clients 40% off with the following promotion

KYNV452F5U

Some of the advantages of our new server is:

• DDoS Protection
  • Better hardware
  • Stability

We have also added Minecraft to our list of games. More will be added with time.

I have the same problem with closed ports.

I can access 'Web Console' so checked the ports:

Testing ports...

Port 22316 UDP is closed. Players can not browse!

Port 22193 UDP is closed. Players can not join!

Port 22195 TCP is open.

Of course the ticket is opened since 3 days, they said "this will be fixed soon!".

It's seems that i can't find stable host, i was with Vortex but they shut down my server and send to me email and said that i increase the slots without pay (even though i didn't).

Then i went with BuSign, and wow this host dies every 3 days and so.

Tried volt-host, after 10 days their hard disk dead and i find my self without server for two weeks.

And now with sane-hosting, 3 days without server :|.

We're really sorry you experienced this. I'd really like to make it up to you by giving you one month free of charge. Please contact me on Skype (eirikutvik).

Yes. This is bad.

The best of hosting industry at the moment is Vortex.

I've not faced any trouble with them.. :|

They do give what they say, it's not like these other companies that offers a bunch of stuff that they cannot do.

Example, 24/7 support, really?

Vortex's support is very good. They're really there to help you.

I'm sorry you had trouble with Vortex.

But the thing is that what a hosting company has, the other doesn't have it.

Vortex has been there for a long time. My bet is that they've run into problems in the past as well, and learned from their problems. So have we.

We are fully up and running, and intend to stay that way.

From now on we're only going one way, and that's straight up.