Sane Hosting - DDoS Protected - Cheap and Reliable

I'm awaiting my server too. Tried making a ticket, and contacting 3 guys they got under Contact Us. One of them accepted me on skype, and when I asked if he worked for Sane Hosting he either blocked me/went offline. Seems like a scam now..

I went offline, you see, computer or sanehosting is not my life.

I would never block anyone from skype, if guy annoys me, i will delete him, blocking is for gays.

Little notification to everybody: We are experiencing problems with TCAdmin like someones have noticed so it is pretty normal that starting and stopping can be bit slow and server status is unknown for littlewhile. Waiting support from TCA...

And now, I can´t access the FTP server... Very Well Sane!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm awaiting my server too. Tried making a ticket, and contacting 3 guys they got under Contact Us. One of them accepted me on skype, and when I asked if he worked for Sane Hosting he either blocked me/went offline. Seems like a scam now..

I went offline, you see, computer or sanehosting is not my life.

I would never block anyone from skype, if guy annoys me, i will delete him, blocking is for gays.

Little notification to everybody: We are experiencing problems with TCAdmin like someones have noticed so it is pretty normal that starting and stopping can be bit slow and server status is unknown for littlewhile. Waiting support from TCA...

And now, I can´t access the FTP server... Very Well Sane!

same.

problem.

i already made a ticket about it, i suggest you making one too so they can notice it quicker(hopefully)

• 4 weeks later...
Wrost hosting company, Noobest control panel, you can't start/stop your server, the status is always : unkown/ you can't reinstall it, they're using same ip for 100 server.

+1

this is the truth: this comapny is about to die.

no support anymore available(they dont answer to tickets,emails,skype)

there are no any updates coming

ftp doesn't work at all

server status is always: unknown

i recommend everyone who is using Sane-Hosting to switch to some other host because this host is obviously dying.

the more likely it is that we buy have been scammed sanehosting apparently the owner of the company did not have to pay the large bill owed ​​about various things he did was just take all the money from your customers eh leave without a trace

I had to change my hosting company that to date I have no ftp access so I wanted to raise resources and could not which made me lose users

good and include your payment system has a vulnerability that I discovered by accident is that you do as you will pay with sms to let a bill can repeat the process several times and to pay a bill all are paid and you deposited all that xD dibnero your account so I will not feel so cheated that he was not well but if we see it from another point of view was a future rematch