Sane Hosting - DDoS Protected - Cheap and Reliable

I have the same problem with closed ports.

I can access 'Web Console' so checked the ports:

Testing ports...

Port 22316 UDP is closed. Players can not browse!

Port 22193 UDP is closed. Players can not join!

Port 22195 TCP is open.

Of course the ticket is opened since 3 days, they said "this will be fixed soon!".

It's seems that i can't find stable host, i was with Vortex but they shut down my server and send to me email and said that i increase the slots without pay (even though i didn't).

Then i went with BuSign, and wow this host dies every 3 days and so.

Tried volt-host, after 10 days their hard disk dead and i find my self without server for two weeks.

And now with sane-hosting, 3 days without server :|.

We're really sorry you experienced this. I'd really like to make it up to you by giving you one month free of charge. Please contact me on Skype (eirikutvik).

i loved how low the ping become with the new datacenter. No problems anymore.

Thanks you.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
The ex-Co-C.E.O. confessed that Sane Hosting does tax fraud. I don't think you people want to be involved in this.

Not going to make anything big out of this, but the "Ex CEO" (As he calls himself), never had anything to do with the financials, so he wouldn't know, but the company is doing Tax Fraud of any kind. Sane Hosting is a registered company in Norway, and by law, we pay about 40% of all revenue into taxes + additional taxes. If you are interested on knowing how it works in Norway, please contact me, and I'd be happy to explain. It's a legit company.

As for the lag on Feb 21st, our datacenter did some work on the fibre optics. We were not informed of this beforehand, and therefore we didn't know until we gave them a call. The problems should be fixed now, and you shouldn't notice any lag at all.

I'd just wished they had sent out an email regarding this beforehand, so that we could inform our clients. It's unfortunate.

Valid until the 31st March, 2014

Birthday

Sane Hosting is turning 1 year this week. To celebrate, we give you 50% off the first month with the promtoion 1YEAR. We have also added some new games for you to enjoy. Get your service now.

Some of the advantages of our servers are:

• DDoS Protection
  • Better hardware
  • Stability

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm awaiting my server too. Tried making a ticket, and contacting 3 guys they got under Contact Us. One of them accepted me on skype, and when I asked if he worked for Sane Hosting he either blocked me/went offline. Seems like a scam now..

Sane Hosting Scammers!

Now my server is down for 3 days

i did open a ticket but no repley and i think they blocked me on skype

i can't reinstall my server or start/restart

AND NOW MY SERVER STATUS: Unknow

They restarted the server manager, cause they had problems it will take a while when it get's back on. And sane hosting is not a scam but they are just busy as hell.. One of them even ain't accepting skype if you haven't made a ticket but currently the most active staff is the Jimi

Sane Hosting Scammers!

Now my server is down for 3 days

i did open a ticket but no repley and i think they blocked me on skype

i can't reinstall my server or start/restart

AND NOW MY SERVER STATUS: Unknow

They restarted the server manager, cause they had problems it will take a while when it get's back on. And sane hosting is not a scam but they are just busy as hell.. One of them even ain't accepting skype if you haven't made a ticket but currently the most active staff is the Jimi

Jimi is only support member :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I have wanted to reinstall my server, but it seems like it isn't working.

All of my server files have been deleted, but nothing installed.

Now the server state is unknown.

Impossible to install/reinstall again.

Me too wtf i have this problem from a week HELP ME PLS

I'm awaiting my server too. Tried making a ticket, and contacting 3 guys they got under Contact Us. One of them accepted me on skype, and when I asked if he worked for Sane Hosting he either blocked me/went offline. Seems like a scam now..

I went offline, you see, computer or sanehosting is not my life.

I would never block anyone from skype, if guy annoys me, i will delete him, blocking is for gays.

Little notification to everybody: We are experiencing problems with TCAdmin like someones have noticed so it is pretty normal that starting and stopping can be bit slow and server status is unknown for littlewhile. Waiting support from TCA...