PCJ-Stuntreel

nice vid, only thing is that i dont like them grinds who are started froma wheelie or so :?[...]

?

he means the grinds that never actually started with ground speed, ie - get speed.. turn.. then grind

he just went on it got an angle then just grinded slowly :/

Dunno, just sounds weird as a statement, since doing a grind usually involves moving parallel to the target, pulling back and turning in its direction. If he has a problem with this method, then he probably won't like most grinds. Only other kind I can think of is getting in grind position from previous motion/stunting or whatever, something which usually is more a matter of luck than skill (for one of the best examples IMO, see LBtrw's v.4 3:30-3:35).

Then, as stated before, that means you don't like 70% of all grind stunts in ppl's videos. But since by "jump on a rail" you probably mean ending on one right after some other kind of stunt (otherwise it'd fall into the "started from the ground" category), have it that way man. It's your right to prefer flukes after all.

Have fun now.

Then, as stated before, that means you don't like 70% of all grind stunts in ppl's videos.

Have fun now.

lol wtf? ill have fun, just not when watching a vid with 50% grinds hehe

fuck it, im damned for the rest of my life coz i dont like wheelie grinds :cry: bähähähähh

_LBtrw_: i saw your grind but actually theres not much difference from a wheelie to a stoppie :| sure its still pretty hard to make such grinds but maybe ive been watching too many skate vids...

due to the fact that there are only very few ppl who do stunts (see grims thread for my definition) its anyway a turndown that most (95%) of all vids posted here are only tricks, i mean why does nobody stunt anymore? mta gives us the chance! :) we will see, maybe i can get some ppl together to make a real stuntvid...maybe even a crew :wink:

Edited by Guest
Then, as stated before, that means you don't like 70% of all grind stunts in ppl's videos.

Have fun now.

lol wtf? oll have fun, just not when watching a vid with 50% grinds hehe

:o it, im damned for the rest of my life coz i dont like wheelie grinds :cry: bähähähähh

_LBtrw_: i saw your grind but actually theres not much difference from a wheelie to a stoppie :| sure its still pretty hard to make such grinds but maybe ive been watching too many skate vids...

due to the fact that there are only very few ppl who do stunts (c grims thread for my definition) its anyway a turndown that most (95%) of all vids posted here are only tricks, i mean why does nobody stunt anymore? mta gives us the chance! :) we will see, maybe i can get some ppl together to make a real stuntvid...

I am already ahead of you... *cough* I mean I am not workin on anything.... :wink:

nice vid, only thing is that i dont like them grinds who are started froma wheelie or so :?

-the vid is WAYYY too big, its 4.25 minutes and 45mb :shock: i mean sure the quality was best i ever saw too good, you should have about 1-4mb per minute 5min*4mb=20mb, yours is 45 :? whatever, i had nothing to dl at that moment so np :)

I wanted to have the best quality posible. :P I can ofcourse resize it a bit but I didn't felt like doing that. :roll:

I've seen your Caddy Madness movie and I must say that it was extremely fun to watch. But I must add that I too did stuff like that. It is kinda fun to fly to the other side of town but wouldn't you prefer to actualy do stunts that are very difficult to pull of? :roll::wink:

I will also try to make a movie with modded vehicles. Hope it turns out to be as much fun as your's Ramon. :lol: