PCJ-Stuntreel

Okay I just wanna show you guys my long grind. I'm working on a new stuntmovie which is gonna have this grind with many others included.

But I just wanted to give you guys a bit of an apetite.

It's only 3 MB and not even zipped 8)

Get it here -----> Long-Grind

EDIT: No longer up since fullmovie release

Get it here -----> PCJ-stuntreel

And please tell me what you think of it :)

Edited by Guest
I saw your movie. I think its good but kinda short. 8/10

Nice stunting :D

I think you kinda missunderstood me there m8 :D

This is just one of my grinds I'm gonna put in my new movie on which I'm working at the moment. :lol: I just liked this grind so much, that I thought lets show it to the people. :wink:

Edited by Guest
I saw your movie. I think its good but kinda short. 8/10

Nice stunting :D

I think you kinda missunderstood me there m8 :D

This is just one of my grinds I'm gonna put in my new movie on which I'm working at the moment. :lol: I just liked this grind so I thought lets show it to the people. :wink:

Ahaaa sorry there m8 then it will be a 10/10 :P

Edited by Guest

I got:

AMD Athlon 1900+ with 512 MB RAM

and a GeForce 3 TI200 with 128 MB

It's just the editprogram you use. I use Adobe Premiere 6.0 and when I export my video I have these options enabled:

type: Microsoft AVI,

compressor: Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2 and

frame size:640 X 512 (4:3 Aspect)

I hope that helps you. :)

Edited by Guest

i liked some of the music syncing, and i saw some things in there that i havent seen before. but the stuff that you did was just showing that you found the line, you didnt actually do anything amazing with it.

nice vid, only thing is that i dont like them grinds who are started froma wheelie or so :?

-the vid is WAYYY too big, its 4.25 minutes and 45mb :shock: i mean sure the quality was best i ever saw too good, you should have about 1-4mb per minute 5min*4mb=20mb, yours is 45 :? whatever, i had nothing to dl at that moment so np :)