MySQL problem, flags

Batista

Hello guys ,

I make a script to now players country so the scripts work and i Home flags work and Country work like "US" and i add the script name to ACT admin but , only who is on group admin can show the flags and country work for all players and, i have ather problem , when i create account all date saved on Mysql db by when i close the server and re-open it all accountData reset just we need to make ather account agin with login panel or with F8> /register user pass and i can login in and find my money , stats why accounts didn't save on MTA or maybe from VPS!

I really don't understand a word of what you said.

Sorry for my bad english ,

First problem

: i mean when a player enter to the server it can show his country like "US" or "UK" ... in scorboard the problem is on scorboard i add the drawimage lien 715 like the ather and only me can see the flags ( or only how is on Admin group in ACL) ! i add the script name it on ACL files ( on group admin )

the second problem :

My login system base with Mysql and i don't have any errors on the scripts and mysql date base so i add scripts on VPS and i download MySQL server 5.5 and i add the database name and all work without any problems all server data saved on Mysql i don't have problems , the problem is when i close 'MTA server.exe" and re-open it

all accounts deleted, and on Mysql db not delete , players should make account again with same last username they used and when they make register on login they don't lost they data (money, x, y, z, heath ... )

i hope you understand me this time :)