Rockstar Games Announces Grand Theft Auto: Sin City

Would you like to port it from Ps2? You know how much work it is? Think about this for a minute. When Vice City was released for Ps2, how long has it taken for a release date to be given just to swap all the models, maps and so on to PC? Just a thought.

the next gta release better have multiplayer built in. or else.....we'll whine or something. cause by then (hopefully) the mta team will have better things to do with their time. and then, instead of everyone working on making it multiplayer, they could focus on mods to multiplayer.

remember superheroes for the quake series?, how bout that for gta? a whole city of superheroes.

I believe that Rockstar is already developing San Andreas, and that it will be an MMORPG game... I just hope we finish MTA before they finish GTA: SA. =P

San Andreas, an MMORPG? No offense to everybody, but I feel like I'm surrounded by gullible idiots.

There's really nothing I can do about it, though. :roll:

I just relay here what I read on a site I deemed trustworthy. Maybe it was all fiction, but most likely San Andreas will have multiplayer over internet. And I also think they are going to include a ranking system which would be similar to RPG's, It will probably be a whole new concept, and therefore cannot be compared easily to other gametypes, and whether its Massively, I don't know. Probably... why not. It would be great fun. ( you'd just have to restart the server every 5 mins, ahum ) Well I for one have complete confidence in Rockstars abilities. Maybe they'll amaze us yet again.

sin city = fake

there is nothing to suport it, nothing official from rockstar and nothing on ign. now also gta4 is rumored to be online only as criminals online, or something. anyways it isnt said to be a mmorpg, which would be fuckin gay in a gta world.

well thats my 2 cents and the truth.

think about it ppl, it wouldnt be possible to have a brand new game so soon.

sin city = fake

there is nothing to suport it, nothing official from rockstar and nothing on ign. now also gta4 is rumored to be online only as criminals online, or something. anyways it isnt said to be a mmorpg, which would be fuckin gay in a gta world.

well thats my 2 cents and the truth.

think about it ppl, it wouldnt be possible to have a brand new game so soon.

True. I see most MMORPG have gay monthly subscription which takes away the excitement. But if it happens to be massively multiplayer then I hope that we only have to play for it on the shelves.

:twisted: HI

i am redspike i am currently making a mod for gta 3 called gta world online with the help form vogel and my mod team

it wil i clude new mission and a mta multiplayer bit made by mta of course , but the main feature of this mod is to include vc and liberty city in one game a t once :!: !! :P bt as u know vc for pc is nt out yet so we hyave only been working with the ps2 version wich is nt fully compatible with pc.

also RESPIKE IS THE OFFICAL DEDICATED SERVER FOR MTA 0.3

We still nead misson coders so please if ur intersted email -REDACTED-

or if u want my newsletter email -REDACTED-

thanx guys i will keep u informed :D