Stunt'd - The Unused Stunts, figured I might as well release

Erm, you actually don't pull the backflip, since technically you're dead when it starts happenin; that's why the actor stays attached to the bike for a complete rotation. I guess they're fun to watch, but I don't think ppl can really be that bothered to die every time they want to try one. Of course I could be wrong with some of you obsessive lunatics, but hey :P.

BTW nice vid. Woulda been even better if you could tell where the line between fact & fiction was...

see
If it looks cool its a stunt.

It you land it its a trick.

In real life you can do a stunt, but that never means you have to land it to be a stunt.

I never knew if it looked cool its a stunt.... I don't believe it... even in real life... you can ATTEMPT a stunt.... but its not 100% a stunt till u land it. :?

In real life you can do a stunt, but that never means you have to land it to be a stunt.

I never knew if it looked cool its a stunt.... I don't believe it... even in real life... you can ATTEMPT a stunt.... but its not 100% a stunt till u land it. :?

Haven't you ever heard "That stunt almost cost you your life" Obviously implying you didn't land whatever you where attempting.

But its no biggy your right.

^ agreed.

Didn't know there was a difference between trick n' stunt (don't really think there is either, IMO the words are interchangeable).

And 1st-timer: chill pill dude. Seriously.

All I did was get a bit technical as the post itself said. Dunno wtf you mean by "perfect person". If you're saying I'm a perfectionist, then yeah, that I kinda am. Don't see how that's related with anything here though. Wouldn't mind getting that weird rank either :S.

However since you read the post, but obviously understood "blah, blah, blah, backflips suck ... blah, blah, blah... you suck ... blah, blah..." lemme say it again:

YOU'RE DEAD WHEN THE BACKFLIP STARTS HAPPENING [...] THEY'RE FUN TO WATCH [...] I DON'T THINK PPL CAN BE BOTHERED TO DIE EVERY TIME THEY WANT TO TRY ONE [...].

Now plz get off my case and stop fuxing this "dumbass perfect person"'s name (you're even doing it with your own, but anyway).

smartass, i just don't approve the use of a glitch which makes u stay on ur bike. That's just personal tho, cuz no matter wut ur gonna land the full backflip even if u land upside down. That doesn't really require alot of skill in that case. :)

smartass, i just don't approve the use of a glitch which makes u stay on ur bike. That's just personal tho, cuz no matter wut ur gonna land the full backflip even if u land upside down. That doesn't really require alot of skill in that case. :)

and the others dont? > owned ? :D

TmM-DeeJee: dont ask me, must be lost since the tga crash

grim: nice vid as usual, sweet edited, good stunts and the music fits...what editing tool are you using?

Didn't know there was a difference between trick n' stunt (don't really think there is either, IMO the words are interchangeable).

imo there is a difference between a trick and a stunt,

a stunt: is dangerous,spectacularly,and even if you die its a stunt

stunts are for example to jump over 2 flying helis or jump on a boat...mostly with more than 1 person in action

a trick: is dangerous too but not as much as a stunt, tricks are 99% solo, for example a 720 to rail to nosemanual and all that other bmx stuff....+ you have to land it

whatever, imo 97% of all vids posted here are trickvids, my favourite stuntvid is the one of the vcsc 8)

if i could get my mtavc 0.3r2 working, i would create a new stuntclan, where everybody tries to work as a team instead of a bunch of individualists who just all do their tricks on the same server....

tricks dont need as much patience and teamwork as stunts bur in the end a stuntvid is much more exiting :wink:

Err it does require skill, just not the same type of skill as doing non-glitch stunts. Personally, I see it extremely difficult to time the explosions so you do a flrip then land it, front flips are even more tricky because you need to be a stoppy and slowing down.

say you want about me, i can take the arrows, put please don't hurt poor little backflip :lol::P

hahaha, dude i have nuthing against u. ur a nice guy and u make sweet stunt videos. The full backflips sumtimes look pretty kool, especially if they look fuked up and weird, but i'd honestly just prefer watching a vid without these repeated backflips. I think they looked wikid at the start, but now they're just getting annoying. Although, it could be considered a different kind of stunting if u know wut i mean. AND WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE DEFINATIONS OF TRICK AND STUNT!!!!

lol :lol: happy stunting guyz!

Andyroososoft