2 player?

Guest Reprecreator

MTA looks great! I'm willing to go out and buy 2 copies of VC to use it.

Do you think I'll be able to use MTA and play through a wireless home network using 2 pc's?? I'm new to that kinda stuff so I don't know..

Thanks alot

Rep

do you really need 2 copies of VC?

no only one since its your legal right as the owner of the game to make as many backups (copys) as you wish

I myself use a no cd crack so i can leave the disc in the box and to avoid optical drive wear and tear.

All legal and sensible!

Yamm (P_90) why do u go fuck urself, how fucking stupid are u to insult a MTA team member in there own forum u little 12 yr old brat. I hope ur ass gets banned from here and the official server (probably wont but i can dream)

ON TOPIC: Reprecreator first u need to make sure both PC's have Windows 2000 or XP, other wise it wont work.

Yamm (P_90) why do u go :o urself, how :o stupid are u to insult a MTA team member in there own forum u little 12 yr old brat. I hope ur ass gets banned from here and the official server (probably wont but i can dream)

ON TOPIC: Reprecreator first u need to make sure both PC's have Windows 2000 or XP, other wise it wont work.

lol, holy shitt, SPAZ. Yamm's a good guy, don't go freakin out!!

CHILL :smilecolros:

in theory you're not making a backup tho, because copied discs won't work for crap lol. IMHO i purchased the ps2 version, and came back to buy the pc version, now i don't play my ps2 version at all, so they can bite me if i use a no cd on one comp in my own house lol.

how can a backup not work for crap? the game either recognizes the copied disc, or it doesnt, there is no inbetween. if your having trouble playing from a backup, you probably messed up the copying procedure somewhere...

every copy i've made using nero, alcohol and even trying with different drives, simply fails to load, I've yet to use a working backup from anyone :\and by not work for crap, yeah i meant not at all, not inbetween, lol, i know i haven't had any inbetweens so far. But hell, if you copy and it works, yeah wtf cares, it's not an online game so there isn't a whole lot of chance anyone would even say anything, much less know you are running copies lol

i had a few minutes ago my first mta game 1:1.

had a lot of fun and stuff but sometimes the kin doesnt canged or the ping was rising to 210 and higher till timeout.

but for shure its great.

now im trying to play online.