*!*!*!* 2 v 2 Tournament *!*!*!*

Dealer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mike: it doesnt matter if ur in a clan or not. you are allowed to have any partner u wish, even if they are from another clan. should someone lose on purpose just so that they can help a member of thier clan win then they are just hurting themselves. theres no way that a team is going to win by only fighting against clan member of thier own (presuming those members havent beat ur team in the first place of course). and we are a competitive gang, we compete with each other regularily. none of us would sacrifice a loss.

Me the sexiest member of KFC (stares at himself in the mirror) ..............O yea and HWDThug lol forgot what i was doin :)

I thought it was 2 players from each clan.......cuz wont people just end up not killing there clan members so that the other clan teams wont win...just a thought

Me losing on purpose to let sumone else win AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH yea ok i'd shoot my own mother if it meant winning sumthing :twisted:

OMG I cant believe u ppl think ur sexier than me this is so rediculous when i was born the nurse jerked me off instead of spankin me. When I look in mirrors it has the same effect as windex without the streaking. I'm so hot ppl fall to there knees when I'm walkin. I'm so hot I masturbate to much to let a girl fuck me. You guyz get the point. And i saw a picture of you Mike ;) nice try though lol. And as for deathB pocket protectors and black framed glasses with tape in the middle does not make you sexy :D.

hhahaha, good burn. But i could far outweihg u in a battle for the sexy. IM so sexy i have my own frigging temple where my worshippers go. I was on Ripleys beleive it or not because people thought my beauty was merely an illusion. Instead of having twinkies in the pantry, i haave "twinkies" in the pantry, if u know what i mean, wink wink.

Yep yep yep yep yep.

*Leans back, looks in the mirrir and almost gives himself a heart attack with his sexyness*

I'm so sexy they built a life sized statue in my honor but then tore it down cuz it didnt do justice to my beauty...I'm soooooo sexy that if u look in the dictionary they replaced sexy with the word Tek in there, go head look...I'm so sexy that i have to wear a mask on my face to stop girls from attacking me when i walk out the door...I'm so sexy that my dad killed my mother cuz he thought she was cheating on him, cuz theres no way that HE couldve produced such a good looking kid. I'm so goddamn sexy that....dammit im just sexy NUGGET WOULD YOU STOP TRYING tO BE LIKE ME! :cry: