Interested in the developers

Guest JoshJ29

Hey, I am pretty new to the site, but find your work interesting. I am curius to know a little bit about the people making this mod. What I would like to know most, is the experience with programing languages, and how much you really need to know to mess with the Vice City code. I am a Computer Science major myself, getting an Associates degree at the end of this semester. I am pretty busy, and do not think I would be a huge asset to the team. But if I could help in anyway in my free time, I would like to. I am mostly curius to know a little bit about the team behind this project though. Thanks for any time wasted reading my post.

Thanks for your interest and kind words.

Although the new team page (when it is eventually put up) will shed more light on our knowledge, I can safely say that many of the programmers on the team are currently studying programming in some sort of a University and College, and all of us have many years of programming experience behind us.

As for yourself, if you would like to toss me an email at [email protected] with some information as to what you specialize in, previous projects and what areas you think you could actually help us in, I will be sure to look at your requests. However, I do not make any promises.

Again, thanks for your interest and the kind words.

Hey, I am pretty new to the site, but find your work interesting. I am curius to know a little bit about the people making this mod. What I would like to know most, is the experience with programing languages, and how much you really need to know to mess with the Vice City code. I am a Computer Science major myself, getting an Associates degree at the end of this semester. I am pretty busy, and do not think I would be a huge asset to the team. But if I could help in anyway in my free time, I would like to. I am mostly curius to know a little bit about the team behind this project though. Thanks for any time wasted reading my post.

Hi, im IJs.. basically the project leader / founder of MTA :)

Experience with programming languages, hmm.. well i've actually never read a book or something about any programming language i know. I'd rather study tutorials, but especially source code of other programs. I've learned all my programming languages by studying code and looking things up in either small or large tutorials all over the net.. that's basically how i learn the most things in my life, by just trying and trying till it works :P

Anyways yea.. contact Cray and we'll see.. thanks for your post ;)