Chinese subforum / 中文分论坛

• MTA Team

We have decided to open a new subforum for our Chinese-speaking players. Feel free to participate in it and tell your friends about it.

Please let me know if the forum name needs correcting (right now it should be Simplified Chinese, but I would like to use more general term - just 'Chinese language' or something).

We are also looking for moderators to help us manage this forum. Candidates are required to know both Chinese and English languages pretty well, so they can smoothly communicate with us and the community.

-- Translation provided by cocowen

我们决定为中国玩家开放一个子板块,希望大家踊跃参与并转告你们的朋友

请告诉我论坛的中文名称是否准确(目前子板块名称是简体中文,但是我希望能够更加的常规一点,比如'中文语言'或者其他的翻译)

同时我们也在寻找制作组帮助我们管理论坛,候选人需要同时有比较好的英文和中文,这样我们才能更好的交流,也能更好的在论坛交流.

• Thanks 2

Hehe. Glad to heard that we've a flag on China. atcually the translation of the Chinese subforum is "中文分论坛". actually, there r many players in GTA in china, also MTA;SA-MP. I used to make sth funny gamemode in SA-MP.But now,I'm plannin to set myself in MTA. I think that I can be the moderators in this forum. :)

• Haha 1

Some suggest at first , the correct Translation should be this:

我们决定为中国玩家开放一个子板块,希望大家踊跃参与并转告你们的朋友

请告诉我论坛的中文名称是否准确(目前子板块名称是简体中文,但是我希望能够更加的常规一点,比如'中文语言'或者其他的翻译)

同时我们也在寻找制作组帮助我们管理论坛,候选人需要同时有比较好的英文和中文,这样我们才能更好的交流,也能更好的在论坛交流.

And the tag names in home pages should be "Chinese / 中文 " such as other languages

PS:球员 means football player in china , We used to use "玩家" to describe the game player

Finally , I apple for the position ,too

As a old gtasa online scripter who have watched MTA:VC - RACE - DM - became now the wonderfull craft

and almost have all chinese server 's owner as my friend , I can manage the subforum great

• 2 years later...

Hello,

I am a Chinese who is currently living in Madrid, I speak Chinese, English and Spanish. I have been in the forum for half a year and I found the Chinese sub forum is not very popular comparing to other language. I hope I can do something with this so I am here to apply for the moderator of the Chinese section. I have a advanced skill in lua, and am posting in the scripting forum frequently. I believe that I am the appropriate moderater for the Chinese section :)

Greetings