The New Movie " Run Tommy Run "

SORRY!

shh man..ill stop wining about me not likin the mods bah

"learn to use a forum"..well im kinda newb to this but isnt a forum all about giving opinions about a subject?? :roll::shock:

WELL excuse ME :roll: next time ill keep it to myself

rebel..why u attackin me with yur forum powers ffs..i feel attacked

im about to CRY :cry:

malakai :roll:

malakai: excuse me for being so rude and with: learn how to use a forum, i meant that you should edit your last post instead of double posting... anyways, i was overreacting sorry

OLD_NICK: imo its your best vid till yet, ok the cam angles are still pretty weird sometimes but its cool to see some ppl using the packer again :)

OK I know that : "... There always is a 2nd opinion on things.... Your gonna have to expect these comments."

but think this is not a comment : "...everybody can do that shit in a few days..."

or this : "i think yur makin yurself look stupid now nick.."

I just ask "What do you think?" about the movie and with what I deserved this kind of treatment?

if you don't like the movie just say "I don't like this or that or you must change this or that" and everything it will be ok

and one more thing: I think that to do stuns with handling edited pcj is more difficult ( I don't mean high or distance )

Nick - dont worry what other people think, the main thing is that you like it and imo thats the best thing that can come out of "your own stunt video".

i thought it was good... who cares about the cheats/mods/handling tweaking,Although i dont use them, i thought it was a funny/exciting vid ^^ - 7/10

Peace out;

Ratz

on my comment i used the wrong words..

english is not my first language so sumtimes i dont know how to say things

and i say 'em wrong..my apologies for my dumb comment.

i said that b4 thinking about the consequences..but i did say i like yur vid!

mods r juz part of the game i understand now :roll:

chill out and relax,

malakai

Nice video this one i save to disk! realy enjoyed watching it i give it a 10!

what made this vid fun was the mods who cares what everyone else thinks it looks good came out great. keep up the great work! about time someone made a video that does something other than spins all day AND made it look good