The New Movie " Run Tommy Run "

its a decent video, and the music is fine. i just want to see less modded stunt vids.

I got pretty much the same view as Slothman, I did however like the pacing. The song was a good choice, it had many audio cues but the audio syncing should have been constistant through out the video.

why can't we see a good vid where we can look at it and say "I gotta try that"

Slothman, you can, there is NEW SHIT out there (nudge, nudge, wink, wink...sorry couldnt resist guys :D )

YES I USE MODIFICATIONS AND MY HANDLING IS CHANGED AND WHAT??? :twisted:

this movie is not for MTA/GTA:VC World Record Challenge or something like that

and to do stuns with handling edited bike require the same skills like not edited

and for : slothman -->> If you want to see less modded stunt vids just make some :lol:

i gotta say it too..mods ** when people make a vid...everybody can do that shit in a few days..with modifications try to keep it real and yull get respect.. :D and hey try recording sum stunts with less frames a sec..things were kinda movin fast :o nice vid though :lol:

malakai

Edited by Guest

You need to calm down... Mods do make the vids look a lot less fake.. I like watchin vids that try to somewhat be a lil realistic.... & having edited handeling does make it easier to do shit. Its all luck on landings & its easier to get higher farther & ect. Plz just understand that.. :shock:

wtf is the fuss over "the new shit" ? watched, think its bollocks.. spinning cameras and like 10-15 stunts in the whole movie ¬_¬

(ok some stunts were good.. but not that many =/)

watch metus and vice_city_tribue and you'll see what i mean ;E

and another thread of someone's vid turned into a "modding" and "best vid ever" discussion, whatever np for me, unless OLD_NICK dont wants this...

having edited handeling does make it easier to do shit. Its all luck on landings & its easier to get higher farther & ect. Plz just understand that..

well, imo doing "shit" is a part of stunting :)

im using both: the default pcj handling and my own modded and i would never say that "Its all luck on landings "

the original pcj handling is 500 weight and my modded is 1300 so guess whats harder to land with

but the handling isnt all, i made many different col models for the pcj but imo the original is still one of the easiest to land with.....

/me is thinking about to start the big discussion about the difference of doing stunts and doing tricks

nah, im gonna keep that for my own thread when i finally found a good song for my vid :)

:twisted:malakai : " ...... mods suck when u makin a vid...everybody can do that shit in a few days........." :twisted:

OK if you can to do that shit in a few days ...... DO IT !!!

and when you done ...... then post replys like this

nah man when i make a vid..i wanna like it myself :D

i think i'm makin myself look stupid now nick..and i dont care what u asses think of my perspective..so is AMPT the only real deal there is? guess all the other vids werent a waste of time..

mofo malakai :evil:

Edited by Guest

I didn't liked the vid( srry :( ) Because:

1. The motorstunts waren't very impressive

2. The car stunts where modded( iI think its modded and I don't like mods like that in a stunt vid )

3. The music didn't fit in the video

4. The edditing wasn't very good

the only thing that was funny was the bug( that you walket trough walls)

I would give the stunts a 5.5/10

The music a 5/10

and the edditing a 6/10

So overall I would give it a 6/10

malakai:

1: learn how to use a forum.

2: learn what respect is, that someone's actually spending some time to share a video should be respected no matter what it contains.

nah man when i make a vid..at least i wanna like it myself

i think OLD_NICK likes his vid, and thats the most important fact + i never red something like: you have to download it :!:

i think yur makin yurself look stupid now nick

no comment, oh wait i have one! /me votes YES for giving malakai a forum idiot rank

Give malakai a break... It all started with malakai just giving his opinion... If you think that was a bad rating then you should see bloody come in here. :lol: If your gonna make a video & ask what people thought of it don't just think your gonna get good remarks... There always is a 2nd opinion on things.... Your gonna have to expect these comments. The only thing you can do about it is eithor A.) Not make any videos anymore. -or- B.) Accept what people say & turn it into something good for the next video. 8):wink:

Edited by Guest