Is there a chanse that MTA wil add pets?

Pets, hmm, interesting idea. Perhaps start with a small rodent like a hampster or field mouse, and work you way up through guinnie pigs and stoats towards small lapdogs like datchunds and chihouhas. Finally attaining the most saught after pet, the pot bellied pig. Skinnable of course.

Is that posebul? Cus I wold like to see some cars driving around and police chasing ya and stuf

Did you put any logic in that... ANY LOGIC!??!!??! I mean for christs sake, your topic doesn't even relate to your post. You are talking about wanting to see CARS!

Yes MTA team, add children too!!11!!!!1!!!1! Don't forget to add jets that you can parachute from!111!!111

Am I realy that stupid sjeeses oke now the logic way:

Is it posible that MTA wil add peds and ai traffic to the game? :roll:

???? - seems the drunk russian is back from his long GTAt exile =P, how is the MTA refugee?

#1 - I downt drink! and stop making a fool of me

#2 - I forgot MTA and was palying some other games

Эта тема уже обсуждалась 500 млн. раз. Движок не поддерживает такого количества игроков, т. к. каждый электронно-управляемый чувак тоже считается игроком как и остальные люди на сервере.

For you who don't speak Europe's largest language: shut the **** up and stop telling stupid jokes. That makes you all look like uneducated pigs. :x

Эта тема уже обсуждалась 500 млн. раз. Движок не поддерживает такого количества игроков, т. к. каждый электронно-управляемый чувак тоже считается игроком как и остальные люди на сервере.

This means:

"This theme has already been discussed by 500 millions. once. Cursor does not support this quantity of players, t. k. each electronically controlled chuvak is also considered player as

remaining people on the server."

What relevance does this have to the fricking topic fj5000! And if you don't speak the WORLDS largest language (Chinese) that makes you a Thicko, eh? 您必須是厚實的

At least he had the Brains to learn English. :x

Peds has been discussed and discussed, use search , and basically unless a way presents itself to bypass the normal way Peds / cars are seeded this answer will always be no.

And I have tried learning other languages. Knowing Russian doesn't make you right in exactly the same way knowing English doesn't make me raight. It's funny when someone judges themselves by one standard and everyone else by another. :evil:

OKE OKE I got it I'm a idiot oke I downt know very well english but I at least LURN it. And sorry that I was repeating other ppl but thows threats are like 5 months old or so. mebe mta can think bether now and make the peds and AI traffic. :? and if I'm stil some were rong then just downt replay oke? stop making me look like a fool. jeez.

That you ppl like to hurt other ones :?

Gf,better not do that,'goat might turn in to an a$$ h0lº:P(jk no offence).

Btw,did you ever heard of bandwitdth and lag?It's something the peds and AI would do,besides it's very hard to just code a working ped file with mta sync.