Woovie

L10n - AKA The Giant Translation Project

Hello, I am translating Serbian and I have a small problem with Main menu. The problem is that photoshop template has a red frame around it called "Ghosting fix". While the .png image that needs to be translated doesnt, so the problem is that I am not sure if the red frame should or shouldnt be removed.

Don't worry about it too much. The red frame just means you should leave 1px around the edges free, but it's supposed to be hidden when you export to png.

This is a great idea! Translating MTA into many other languages.

I am translating to slovene and I find this really difficult, because alot of english words such as client, installer, debug,... do not exist in slovene language, also my english is not really good. As someone mentioned before, there should be a beta version so we can see, where we made mistakes.

This is a great idea! Translating MTA into many other languages.

I am translating to slovene and I find this really difficult, because alot of english words such as client, installer, debug,... do not exist in slovene language, also my english is not really good. As someone mentioned before, there should be a beta version so we can see, where we made mistakes.

+1 About the client debug ..etc .

I would recommend having more text shown at once as we sometimes may translate a piece of text improperly as we do not know the context of the sentence.

Edited by Guest

Hello, I am translating Serbian and I have a small problem with Main menu. The problem is that photoshop template has a red frame around it called "Ghosting fix". While the .png image that needs to be translated doesnt, so the problem is that I am not sure if the red frame should or shouldnt be removed.

Don't worry about it too much. The red frame just means you should leave 1px around the edges free, but it's supposed to be hidden when you export to png.

ok, thanks

what about english?

Lol.

I demand an American language!

Slovene is now 100% translated, mostly by me :$

There is some mistakes, the reason was mentioned in my previous post.

Lol. But what if you could make the English language more fool-proof. Like http://simple.wikipedia.org or more better?

I didn't want to say "more better" because that implies the developers can't speak English. And that would be daft.

Translated as much as i could to Spanish... Took 5 hours.

Spanish Language

100%

Thanks everyone for your support and help!

EDIT: Trying to translate a bit of Japanese with the knowledge i have.

EDIT 2: Translated main menu text-images.

- WolfPire

I checked all the translations again and fixed some of them, so now I can really say

Slovenian language:

100% translated

Thanks to Bine, DrEspy, Talidan, ZanSlovenia and everyone else, who helped :D

Maybe it would be even ql, if given, to have been the site of several languages. For example. Renkon gets moderator to translate page into Spanish, DrEspy and PrimoXD for the Slovenian language, Jesha for Latvia, ...

and +1 for the beta test

What's the point of getting "moderator" rights? I really don't get your point.

Like The Main Image . . . MTA need u :mrgreen:

The Italian Translation is a Complete From The User "Ash" :| I don't Know This Member But Anyway I Have Check The Files And is OK.

Nice Job Ash :fadein:

why in the "main menu" missing file to translate "The latest news"

Who is making the dutch language ?

ah thx