L10n - AKA The Giant Translation Project

Woovie

Hello, I am translating Serbian and I have a small problem with Main menu. The problem is that photoshop template has a red frame around it called "Ghosting fix". While the .png image that needs to be translated doesnt, so the problem is that I am not sure if the red frame should or shouldnt be removed.

Don't worry about it too much. The red frame just means you should leave 1px around the edges free, but it's supposed to be hidden when you export to png.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea! Translating MTA into many other languages.

I am translating to slovene and I find this really difficult, because alot of english words such as client, installer, debug,... do not exist in slovene language, also my english is not really good. As someone mentioned before, there should be a beta version so we can see, where we made mistakes.

This is a great idea! Translating MTA into many other languages.

I am translating to slovene and I find this really difficult, because alot of english words such as client, installer, debug,... do not exist in slovene language, also my english is not really good. As someone mentioned before, there should be a beta version so we can see, where we made mistakes.

+1 About the client debug ..etc .

Hello, I am translating Serbian and I have a small problem with Main menu. The problem is that photoshop template has a red frame around it called "Ghosting fix". While the .png image that needs to be translated doesnt, so the problem is that I am not sure if the red frame should or shouldnt be removed.

Don't worry about it too much. The red frame just means you should leave 1px around the edges free, but it's supposed to be hidden when you export to png.

ok, thanks

Translated as much as i could to Spanish... Took 5 hours.

Spanish Language

100%

Thanks everyone for your support and help!

EDIT: Trying to translate a bit of Japanese with the knowledge i have.

EDIT 2: Translated main menu text-images.

- WolfPire

Maybe it would be even ql, if given, to have been the site of several languages. For example. Renkon gets moderator to translate page into Spanish, DrEspy and PrimoXD for the Slovenian language, Jesha for Latvia, ...

and +1 for the beta test