Bored As HEll

Guest Mr.Handflesh

MTa is getting very boring I wish they could put a cap the flag or cap the ball or cap the car or add maps or even change something MTA IS VER BOring wiht praticaly no rules it sucks. People cheat because they're bored. The stunt server is boring.

Might be a million or more places that he has said stuff this is his forth name.

but This is from page one of the WarStories thread

Heres a good one..

I modded my police car file(i know im not sapost to) and I picked the cop skin. well there was a stupid mexican rading the police staion. i got to other side of the island in 4 secs. then he tryed to kill me and then ran off he thought he could out run my police car in his stupid cheeta. I gave a 10 sec head start and in 3 secs :twisted: i smashed the rear end of his car and he flew into the water and expoled.

Mr.Death was his first name then he was MrMrHat (how redundant) then Sandflesh. I called him Mr.Handflesh in a post and he took that as name #4

this where he admits he is Mr.Death

I am not being some one else this is a new acount i admit that i was mr.death but thats it. the mr.death acount was taken off so i had to start a new one.
Edited by Guest

The new name is Mr.Hathansandflu WTF I DON'T CHEAT I DON"T I DON"T I DONT" STFU ALL AND GET THAT STUPID THING OFF MY PROFILE I HARDLY EVER GO ON LET ALONE CHEAT YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL AND die YOU LITTLE SHITs I AM TIRD OF YOU CALLING ME A FECKING CHEATER IM AM NOT A CHEATER YOU STUPID MONKEY FUCKING MORONS. fuck you.

Might be a million or more places that he has said stuff this is his forth name.

but This is from page one of the WarStories thread

Heres a good one..

I modded my police car file(i know im not sapost to) and I picked the cop skin. well there was a stupid mexican rading the police staion. i got to other side of the island in 4 secs. then he tryed to kill me and then ran off he thought he could out run my police car in his stupid cheeta. I gave a 10 sec head start and in 3 secs :twisted: i smashed the rear end of his car and he flew into the water and expoled.

Mr.Death was his first name then he was MrMrHat (how redundant) then Sandflesh. I called him Mr.Handflesh in a post and he took that as name #4

this where he admits he is Mr.Death

I am not being some one else this is a new acount i admit that i was mr.death but thats it. the mr.death acount was taken off so i had to start a new one.

sure ya dont ^^

*cough*

The new name is Mr.Hathansandflu

This was his post when I first saw it then he looked at his own post and saw the "known cheater" rank and his temper started to boil over all the sudden his cap locks button was pressed and out spews this

WTF I DON'T CHEAT I DON"T I DON"T I DONT" STFU ALL AND GET THAT STUPID THING OFF MY PROFILE I HARDLY EVER GO ON LET ALONE CHEAT YOU STUPID MOTHER :o DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL AND die YOU LITTLE SHITs I AM TIRD OF YOU CALLING ME A FECKING CHEATER IM AM NOT A CHEATER YOU STUPID MONKEY :o MORONS. :o you.

I have a long memory Mr. Death/Hat/Sandflesh/Handflesh ect.. Just picka new unrelated name and only post about how much you love the game and hate cheaters and I will leave you alone. Being stupid is it's own reward.

sandflesh and i are different people mr.handflesh was made by KungFuGrip And i took it to make a cool name you can delete it if you want. or i could could give the handflesh password to kungfugrip

lol I called you the name that gave you the idea,

umm can we give the MrHat identity the knowncheater rank too :lol:

the worst part of this whole thing is, he is caught red-handed, and still denies it up and down.

realize this MrHat/handleflesh/whatever:

you can't hide on the internet. you can change your names, ips, even computers and locations, but if you keep talking people will realize that your a moron no matter what identity you give yourself.

FUCK DAMN YOU GOD FUCKEN DAMN YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK NO NOT KNOW NO PLEASE PUT IT BACK OR DELEt MY EMAIL I WANT USSE MY EMAIL PLEASE COME On damn it fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckufkcfuckfuck damn assholes fuckduckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu8ckfufkjfi arggggggggghrhrghrg fucken hell fjljfjfkf ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for funkin fuck sake damn it

ILL GO TO GTAT then BYE