jelly suspension

jupiter gravity

granite car

turbo

super turbo

super damage

(examples from Carmageddon)

Put them randomly on the map and if you pick up a powerup

it edits handeling.cfg and after 20 sec or so its gone!

Xerox, Gamefreek, and me had a wonderful idea:

Power ups!

Like:

drugs

jelly suspension

jupiter gravity

granite car

turbo

super turbo

super damage

(examples from Carmageddon)

Put them randomly on the map and if you pick up a powerup

it edits handeling.cfg and after 20 sec or so its gone!

If the MTA:VC team distributed the decompiled SCM, other talented modders would be able to create variations like this and even stage them in completely new arenas. As it stands currently, these alterations have such a limited audience that it simply isn't worth distributing with the core of MTA:VC imho.

cerb man uv gotta be kidding on this one, if they release an uncompiled .scn and put off the crc check on the .scm then you will see a lot more people running around with miniguns and other things that the .scm controls. they have a team of talented people, let them do what theyre doing (build up the game itself) first before they start adding in all the extras like gamemodes etc.

the only real way to do that would be to make the .scm have to go thro them first, so that they can allow it in the .crc check etc. but either way i think its a very bad idea

yop its cool carmageddon powers :c))

the best carand peds crash games lol

if it can be done it will very awesome !

for the .scm open source i am with deathb, there are enought cheaters :evil:

go go mta team !

PS : for the carma things there are too the instant break héhé, really cool to stop the vehicule in 0.1 sec :c)

and another thing sorry, you can use the 3d skull from vice, so nobody knows if it will be a good or evil power up héhé