On the roof of the very first beginning.

Guest WouterMei.NL

Thanks to my brother for installing some strange cheat-shit :x , I did'nt knew that that was installed so i thougt i did it at my self.... Not :oops: . Sorry peepz. Does someone know how i can remove that shit?

I'm not sure if this is done earlier, but i found it a bit special.

mtascreen-3360.jpg

You can find more pics here

P.S. I haven't cheat!

Edited by Guest
Well thats nice, a cheater comes out and shows us he can cheat.
I haven't cheat, really! Cheating is lame.

yes u did, you are still connected to that server, and your on top of the spawn point. explain mr "i didnt cheat"

wow so you like to post screenshots of cheaters to. jee goly gosh WHY DIDNT I EVER THINK OF FLYING A HELICOPTER ALL THE WAY UP THERE. i mean comon, that place is SO easy to reach, oh wait a second. YOU CANT WITHOUT HACKED FILES.

if u dont stop cheating ill :o infect youre comp its called a bomber from piratos.de so if u dont stop them be ready to get bombed

Sure :lol:

Well thats nice, a cheater comes out and shows us he can cheat.
I haven't cheat, really! Cheating is lame.

omfg.

// ur like one of those who run for health icons while having max hps.

mtascreen-1699.jpg

It is a stunt server, no deathmatch.....

wow so you like to post screenshots of cheaters to. jee goly gosh WHY DIDNT I EVER THINK OF FLYING A HELICOPTER ALL THE WAY UP THERE. i mean comon, that place is SO easy to reach, oh wait a second. YOU CANT WITHOUT HACKED FILES.

Try it at yourself, first fly to the highest point you can get (about 3 or 4 floors beneeth the roof) then go full down, almoast to the ground, and then full up again. It worked at me.... I have nothing cracked or cheated, I promise. I'll ask my brother, he playes MTA too on this PC.

no dude, u cant. i tested it before posting ur pic.

Yes you're right, my ***** brother has installed some strange cheating stuff, all the cars were driving faster, and when i got in a packer the thing went flying!! Somebody knowes how i can remove this shit?

well, you are talking about a flying packer so i guess uninstall and reinstall vc and mta is faster than trying to fix all files, maybe he even replaced car models....

every now and then ppl come here and post cheater pics and all they get is flaming replies so...

you're right chaos :arrow:locked