Enter vehicles as passenger?

Guest Josh Versatti

Ok well I've only played MTA a few times. I think its great fun. I dunno why but I think its pretty cool to be able to get into vehicles as a passenger with another player driving/flying. I've been browsing the MTA Main SCM trying to find this code and I am having NO luck what soever. Can someone give me the mission coding for that particular feature? I'm not sure if you MTA dudes would do that though. No harm in asking though I dont suppose. But I would really appreciate being able to use this in the single player Vice City to get into other vehicles without ripping some one out of em. :wink:

LOL well I guess I should drop the subject. Thanks anyways. Um....I had to re install windows and...all my links are down, could you dudes be so kind as to give me the link to codenameGTAvc and any other GTA3/VC moddin site? Bah..setbacks.

If you mean let the npc's drive you around ,then i might have somethign for you, i think it was on the gtaforums there was a mod that would allow taxi's to drive you particular places,come to think about it, it could just be the taxi code , you know the one where when you die or get busted during a mission a taxi would be waiting to take you back to the placece you got the mission, welll anyways maybe you can look around the taxi and maybe find the code and use it on other cars , but check out the gtaforums , i think is there where i found the mod.

I'm sure the code you're browsing is reverse engineered, and that's actually illegal, cause that's what the license says.

Well anyways, back ontopic, it can be done by opcodes.. you could take a look at a stripped version of the GTA:VC scm or at an opcode list / tutorial, whatever..