::NEW:: AMPT Stunting Resource V3.0! FINALLY!!!!

Whoaaaaaa, this took me s-o-o-o-o-ooo long to get finished, i must've spent bout 3-5 hours on designing it. I've changed the layouts and everything so it looks more professional than the V2.0 design. You may also notice Chaoswolf's section. I already made a thread about the title page, so theres no need in explaining that.

Only bad thing that happened was the guestbook like vanished, never to be seen again which kinda suks. But hey, ill jus create a new one for everybody.

LINK: http://redasses.homestead.com/vicecitystunts.html

I'm starting to look into new forums for the site, because I am also starting to get extremely irritated with Proboards. Although i put alot into my current Proboards one, its a big pain in the ass. could a number of people PM me with different kinda os boards i could use or just post a reply here on it. these phpBB boards we're on right now rnt half bad!

If you have ne suggestions, concerns, or having trouble with the site, please tell me so :D. thanks,

l8er - - - Andyroososoft

Okay Andy I'm gonna be serious here. Nuthing personal ok? :roll:

Your site is, how you say that, Butt-ugly. :P

You're the best stuntvideo hoster out there by far and I've gotta admit you are really doing a great job hosting, but when it comes to web-design you're not doing to good. Sorry man. :oops:

Well anyway it's better than the V2.0 :lol:

Okay Andy I'm gonna be serious here. Nuthing personal ok? :roll:

Your site is, how you say that, Butt-ugly. :P

You're the best stuntvideo hoster out there by far and I've gotta admit you are really doing a great job hosting, but when it comes to web-design you're not doing to good. Sorry man. :oops:

Well anyway it's better than the V2.0 :lol:

nosgoth, i greatly appreciate ur honesty, but i dont appreciate not backing up your criticism. Unconstructive doesnt solve nething or help me at all, just discourages other viewers' opinions. I'm working on new forums, so that'll be a plus, and i put alot of work into V3.0

i realize its not professional, but it works for me. As long as you can get around it ok without ne major problems, and find and download the videos u want, then u should be happy. thats wut i designed it for, not for its looks. LOL, At least u like it better than V2.0

l8er - - - - Andyroososoft

Yes i agree its very unconstructive. I think he did a great job. I really dont see where your coming from. It looks good, the only complaint I could have was coding so Im guessing thats yours too? So Nosgoth make him something "better" and "professional". Than Im sure he will have no problem using your "better" design. Either that or tell us what can be made better :lol:

You're the best stuntvideo hoster out there by far and I've gotta admit you are really doing a great job hosting

Andy doesn't host videos (atleast not more then just a couple) TGA hosts all the videos, AMPT provides descriptions and links for the videos.

Andy's site is looking better and better everytime he updates it. I know how much time must be spent to put together a website and i respect what he is doing. He has spent alot more time putting this together then i think most of you realize. When you have a website that is automaticly thought of with the words "GRAND THEFT AUTO VIDEOS" then you can come back and talk. Until then watch and learn.

Andy, I like the new version of the site ALOT better then the last. Excellent work. I like our TGA plug up in the top left, but could you fix the link for me lol :lol::wink:

Sorry m8, but I'm just giving my opion. My brother is a professional web-designer and I know many more people who make a living out of it. So you could say I'm a bit "spoiled" when it comes to web-designing. :roll:

I'm not saying that I'm worlds best designer out there but I only wanted to make clear that your site isn't really al "that" professional. :?:P

Please don't feel bad and please don't hate me for saying this. :cry::oops:

And as for the hosting. I know that TGA host the video's but what I meant was that Andrew has created a whole site just for downloading the video's. That's a bit of hosting to, right? :P

Well anyways keep up the good work Andrew and try to work on your designerskills. It's just an advise I'm just telling you, not ordering you. :wink:

well, thanks for making it clear and explaining wut u said. I'm not a professional web designer, i use a click and drag program. Although i'm adding alot of new things to it. And i didn't say my site looked professional, i said it looked MORE professional. I'm pretty new to HTML and PHP.

well, thanks for making it clear and explaining wut u said. I'm not a professional web designer, i use a click and drag program. Although i'm adding alot of new things to it. And i didn't say my site looked professional, i said it looked MORE professional. I'm pretty new to HTML and PHP.

I noticed you use homestead. :wink:

I'm really glad I didn't hurt your feelings. Thanks m8 and keep up the good work. :P

Nosgoth you didnt hurt anyones feelings... But you still fail to answer the question of what about it is so butt ugly. When someone says it sucks we care and wanna know what you think would make it better. If he was worried about his feelings being hurt im sure he wouldnt have made this thread at all.