Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.3.2 released!

Woovie

Good work! I would have loved to have downloadFile function on this version, but well, we can't have everthing, can we?

Still is an awesome job what you did there :).

Client side fetchRemote is an even better alternative to downloadFile. The default http server is extremely slow anyways.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirrors bug is still not fixed. The game just freezes.

Is this reported on the bugs report page? I've not heard of it.

There are a small problem at the text ( News ).

299501387.png

And Good job.

I kind of fixed this. It's an odd issue with formatting. But now it has too many returns. :roll: We need a raw HTML edit mode for posts.

admin panel 1.3.1

[2013-05-05 14:50:02] WARNING: admin section in the meta.xml is incorrect or missing (expected at least server 1.3.0-9.03772 because of 'triggerLatentClientEvent')

[2013-05-05 14:50:02] WARNING: admin requires upgrade as section in the meta.xml is incorrect or missing (expected at least server 1.3.0-9.03772 because of 'triggerLatentClientEvent')

admin panel 1.3.1

[2013-05-05 14:50:02] WARNING: admin section in the meta.xml is incorrect or missing (expected at least server 1.3.0-9.03772 because of 'triggerLatentClientEvent')

[2013-05-05 14:50:02] WARNING: admin requires upgrade as section in the meta.xml is incorrect or missing (expected at least server 1.3.0-9.03772 because of 'triggerLatentClientEvent')

I've fixed that, it's just a message though and doesn't cause any problems.

Can anybody explain the usefulness of bitwise operators in MTA, if any?

@Arran: If you want to implement encryption algorithms, you'll need bitwise operators in 99 percent of all cases.

Another good example are flags.

If you'd like to conjunct one or more vehicle handling flags "live", you'll need to use a bitwise (X)OR.

Even though these functions are not really fast and a bit "pseudo-like", you have the ability to implement those things.