The truth about hell

Robpol86

Whoa, that scared the Be-jezus outta me! I especially like this bit:

"As a communist I don’t believe in heaven or the Bible but as a scientist I now believe in hell," said Dr. Azzacove. "Needless to say we were shocked to make such a discovery. But we know what we saw and we know what we heard. And we are absolutely convinced that we drilled through the gates of hell!" :roll:

Dr. Azzacove continued, ". . .the drill suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating that we had reached a large empty pocket or cavern. Temperature sensors showed a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit." :shock:

"We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment." :shock:

"But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams weren’t those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!" :shock:

Im a total Atheist btw, but thats good bed time reading, Stephen King style

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire :shock:

Hey, if Satan comes near me I'll rip his tits off! Thats a promise :crazy:

k, well before this gets into a religious flaming ill add my two cents.

if your catholic, or christian, you'll beleave in hell, and heaven, unless your religion dosnt support that beleaf, no problem). It is not because we know for SURE that there is one, it is because its part of the job, to be religious is to take a leap of faith, to ignore everything in your mind that might say its impossible, and beleave anyway. that's what makes you a christian, not going ot church every sunday, or giving out donations to your church too.

that being said, theres something I want to point out. The lord says he loves us all, infinitly, and he will always forgive us, yet for one lifetime of sin, even if its just at the limit, for one LIFE time, maybe 100 years life, which dosnt amount to ANYTHING if you think of the WHOLE space time and everything, aa life time which is the equilivant to a bead of sand on the beach, will send you to HELL and eternal damnation, FOREVER!

... now I dont know aobut you guys, but god also says things like "and eye for an eye" in the bible, now suppose the bible is true All of it, (meaning HALf the stuff in there isn't the bs that we all know some of it is). those two things would cancel each other out... If god truely loves us, (which im sure he does) he would NEVER send us to a place of pure torment, for all eternity, no going by the eye for a eye rule, I'm going to assum or guess, (or hope and pray) that the eternity of hell wouldn't be forever, but just a lifetime, possibly your lifetime, (Ex: you live 60 bad years, you go to hell for 60 bad years). As go di all about fairness, he would give us that possibility, and after that we might get a retry.

Now some of you might think that compleat BS, or that it makes compleat sense, but as with everything in religion, nothing is for sure so I'm going to point out a few problems that might be there.

1. The book, the BIBLE, is an interpritation of gods words, not the exact thing, therefor when tehy say eternity, they might not mean it, it might be for your lifetime, but as your burning and being continuesly tortured, it might SEEM like an eternity to us, but in real time only being 60 years (form first example)

2. As for the 60 years idea, as since your day you might go by god's time, and for some of you MIGHT of heard the idea, 1 day for us = couple hundred million for god (7 days to make earth, takes a couple hundred million years.. makes sense to me) meaning if we lives 60 years, and we need to pay for our sins in gods time, that means we'd be burning for a couple of billion (maybe?) years, instead of just 60 or such.

There, I wanted to let that out, try to keep the flame low on this place please, and have a sivilized religious conversation (if possible)

any comments about my little bit would be welcomed.

Yes but if you do ask for the forgivness of god (not just jesus, i mean he's a great guy and all, but dont you need to do both? thena gain nevermind The trinity, ask frogivness from the trinity, (God, the holy spirit, and Jesus, are the trinity if you didnt knowe, its not from the matrix!)

But i dont think that's right as if a baby were to die at death and never had the chance, he'd still go to hell?

(then again, if your still going from what I said, it'll only bea couple of hours...)

This is bordering on a serious discussion so I must first throw this in

. :popcorn::B-fly::silly::tomcat::king::arcade::bom::scratch:

Ok, according to the Catholic faith a baby is born with "original sin" if the baby dies without a baptizm sorry to say the tike must fry. There is also a purgatory that is like Heavens waiting room where people pray people into heaven or they are waiting for the second coming to get the nod.

Who knows who is right I just hope it's not the Hindu's I don't want to be a fly in my next life. I can't put up with all that shit.

shut up wheel, I know kfc is geting you to keep this a none seriouse discussion :)

purgatory, the place between earth, and the after life, where you fate is decided. As we are meant to beleave.

but then again, if a baby dies at birth, would it understand what it's done? i mean it has nothing, no character nothing, so could it be truely sinful?

Really if you think about it I think the whole original sin thing is just bs from the church to get you baptised.. I mean isnt that why jesus died for us? or was that for nothing?

no i just think talking about something we will never find out about, and there are so many ideas and nothing is proven its just thought of and passed on, i think the whole hole to hell is bs cuz i read that same article in an urban legends book and there is nothing confirmed about it, and i think the last place to talk about religious things and recarnation is mta :P thats my 2 cents tho

Depends on what you believe. Just within Christiandom there are a bunch of different theories. But, what makes sense to you doesn't matter if the facts are otherwise. You can sit at heavens gate and say "Comeon, really" but it's too late then.

or

Maybe you just die and are dead. Carl Marx said "Religion is the opiate (drug) of the masses" Promise you that after your dead I will give you somthing, neat scam. or is it?

lol thats a good point, but hey we cant talk about anything without flaming why not try this? (opposite effect maybe) Whole to hell, to me I think is not possible, as you'd probably have to go a LONG ways down to get there and you'd burn up before getting close, thats what I think..

posted before I saw kungfu's...

I doubt it possible for us to just die, I mean think of it, you cant think, at all and thinking is about teh only thing we do our whole lives, just dosnt seem possible to just STOp doing that which we do the most!

Don't want to depress you but it's entirely possible. Is there a limited amount of souls? 2000 yrs ago thier might have been 100 million people on earth now there are 6 billion. Where did we get the other souls from? We might be like any other animal that has outgrown it's habitat we just think we are better. Do dogs go to heaven, or cows nope. But somehow you are supposed to live forever, maybe not

Ok I am tired of this subj now I will flame you with your own words.

(also availible as the first entry in the Hall of Flame)

yeah, (damn I missed his first post! damn it!)

uh, since I dont got anyhitng to use against you, I'm going ot make childish remarks about you and call you silly and yet funny names.

YOU poopie head! pencil dick! why dont you go cry to your momma, who was a dog and your dad a fart! I sneeze in your general direction poop for brains! POOPY!

there.

Also, Some muslims believe if they kill themselves they will get 70 virgins. Not that must be hell. What a pain in the ass that would be (excuse the pun) I would rather have 3 or 4 real pros. right?

wheelman shut up

dont unbaptised babies w/ original sin go to limbo for all eternity?

i dont belive dogs or any other creature goes to heaven. we are created in Gods image. that automatically sets us apart from all other creatures. but of course theres evolution and extra terrestrial beings out there so thats where confusion starts.

[added]

http://www.snopes2.com/religion/wellhell.htm

wheelman shut up

dont unbaptised babies w/ original sin go to limbo for all eternity?

i dont belive dogs or any other creature goes to heaven. we are created in Gods image. that automatically sets us apart from all other creatures. but of course theres evolution and extra terrestrial beings out there so thats where confusion starts.

[added]

http://www.snopes2.com/religion/wellhell.htm

The souls of the just of the Old Testament could not enter heaven until Christ "opened the gates of heaven" by His death, resurrection, and ascension. The so-called "descent" of the soul of Jesus, while His Body rested for three days in the tomb (1 Peter 3:18-19; Ephesians 4:9- 10), involved this reality. Until the salvation of the human race was accomplished by our Lord, the just of the pre-Christian era, who died in their belief in the coming of the Messiah and who were saved in and through Him and by His anticipated grace, nevertheless were deprived of the vision of God until the arrival of the "fullness of time" (Galatians 4:4). Some later writers gave the name "limbo" (named after the limbo for un baptized infants who died) to this place where Jesus descended that the Creed calls "hell" (which, of course, is not the hell or inferno of the damned). For more information of this matter, read the Catechism of the Catholic Church, numbers 631-637.