Congratulations MTA Crew - Great Game

hmmm well this could be motivational spam :lol:

great job jentulmen

No spam. Pure honesty. After reading the forums, I can certainly see you love the game.

Nice team. I bet the [KFC] team will rule the GTA VC online universe.

IdeoPraxist

hehe thanks idea :D have i ever played with u before? hehe and yer right kfc will one day.... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

We might have clashed a few times. Unfortunately, i'm too busy trying to stay alive with all the cheaters. I'm usually on the ECGNetwork Server (69.31.96.84:2003) if you want to find me.

Otherwise, chat with Dizz at http://alex2k60.tripod.com/vicecitypoliceclan/ since this is the clan I hang out with these days.

IdeoPraxist

I certainly see you love the game

We do love the game, yes, but there are sum pricks out there that can't appriciate it, complaining about cheaters constantly! Hey! Take KFC Wheelmans remedy, chop em up with Helicopter rotors, they can't help but cry if they start losing.

Cheaters will always exist, they're is no doubt about it. They are Chronic losers and can only win by cheating. They are losers and always will be; remember that

Hi....1st post.

GODDAMN SUPERB, THX CODERS :)

I now own this game on the PS2, Xbox and PC. Multiplayer is a godsend.

I was going to start a new post with thanx for the dev's but one already existed :).

Thx for spending your time and effort coding this so i can sit there in a drunken stupor running ppl over and giving lifts to my friends.

And like every other *honest plyrs I hate cheaters, what is the point....of course u will win u have /insert cheat name/ cheat running.

*skillful

looking forward to next version....

--Unreb