Congratulations MTA Crew - Great Game

I just wanted to pass on my thanks to the makers of MTA for providing an excellent mod to a great game.

I can see the hard work you put into this game and I personally appreciate your effort.

As you probably know, there are many idiots that don't appreciate your accomplishment. But I think there are lots of others that think MTA is the one of the best software projects to come along in a long time.

FOR THOSE READING THIS POST, PLEASE REPLY BY SAYING THANKS TO THE MTA TEAM. I'm sure they could use the ego boost. :D

IdeoPraxist

Edited by Guest

Yes of course much thanks to the MTA team for giving me a new hobby. Its just too bad in the future a better GTA or another game will be released with awesome multiplayer support and someday all the MTA team's work will be basically worthless. :cry:

(but coding MTA is a great reference for a job! ;) Especially someone of your age IJs. Starting the first ever GTA mod and speaking two languages must look great on a job resume :))

Yes of course much thanks to the MTA team for giving me a new hobby. Its just too bad in the future a better GTA or another game will be released with awesome multiplayer support and someday all the MTA team's work will be basically worthless. :cry:

(but coding MTA is a great reference for a job! ;) Especially someone of your age IJs. Starting the first ever GTA mod and speaking two languages must look great on a job resume :))

Resume sure but can it get you laid?

Resume sure but can it get you laid?

Well in the Netherlands KFG, they allow hookers. So yes, once he gets an awesome job and becomes a millionare, he can buy all the hookers he wants. :)

Hmmmmm... I wonder if I could be of assistance.

As you well know, I know a person who knows a person who works for R* North. Now, I may be going there in the next few weeks or Months, its been going on for a few weeks now (theres a topic on it in General if you wanna see more info)

I'll try and see If they want any online programmers while im there... well, heres hoping I get there... **No doubt... NO DOUBT! STOP DOUBTING!**

well I know a guy from R* North

What? He lives in Russia or do you E-Mail the guy?

R* North is situated in Leith, Edinburgh. They used to be in Dundee under the name DMA design, the proper daddies of the Series. Apparently, somewhere near Escobar Int. Airport theres a sign that say "Welcome to Dundee", I dunno, Iv'e looked for it but I can't find it. Mark Tennant is now Lead Animator.

Anyway, the reason im going there is for a job in Animation, Jr. Animator or sumthin. If you have a look in the GTAVC manual, he ain't there its sum other bloke, but he was Lead with Manhunt.

Ohh, God! I can't get Manhunt out my head! God dammit, i just have to quote:

Innocentz Hunter: Ah, shit! There somthin up my crack!

**Cash coms out the shaows armed with sickle, shoves it up his hole and rips his ass out**

Ow!