Mods

Well cowboy in my experience mods have had no effect on me or any of my friends geting disconnected or anything of that sort. I have played with ppl i know have mods and i never have any problems. So maybe that will help you.

concur. my game doesnt crash anymore often whether i've had mods running myself, or other people on the server had mods. that doesnt necessarily mean they dont affect it, but personally, i havent had any issues with them before, atleast with causing the game to crash.

It's attack of the n00bs. joy. If you didn't crash while playing mta with cheaters, you're lucky. It's because their mods cause desync which causes problems in mta. Also, cheating is against the EULA and that is illegal. On a side note, research some details first. Car hacks = desync = lag = disconnect. Helath/Trainers = Mem address messing = crash. Maps = desync = messed up problems. I've been playing MTA for a while now and I've seen what happens when cheaters are on the server.

yeah, like when someone like blaze or russian_dude enter the game, I just find myself a new server. And even if they didn't desync the game, map mods imho are cheating, why, well when i'm chasing you down like the scared bunny you are, and you run up onto the char select until I get bored and leave, that's not much different than having inf health now is it.

It's attack of the n00bs. joy. If you didn't crash while playing mta with cheaters, you're lucky. It's because their mods cause desync which causes problems in mta. Also, cheating is against the EULA and that is illegal. On a side note, research some details first. Car hacks = desync = lag = disconnect. Helath/Trainers = Mem address messing = crash. Maps = desync = messed up problems. I've been playing MTA for a while now and I've seen what happens when cheaters are on the server.

LMAO cheating is against the EULA? You obviously havent read it very well.

Tell Rockstar to sue me :P

of course, that spectater client you mta devs have would make rooting out cheaters a lot easier

We don't have a spectator client, and never have had one. Not sure where you got the impression we did, perhaps listening to people who don't know what they are talking about? :)

well thats too bad for you guys but i never have anything happen to my so i coundnt care less. (except when those sissys run and hide on a map mod, thats just low, fight like a man damnit!!!!)

of course, that spectater client you mta devs have would make rooting out cheaters a lot easier

We don't have a spectator client, and never have had one. Not sure where you got the impression we did, perhaps listening to people who don't know what they are talking about? :)

Really? your news post says otherwise...

Christmas gift (25/12/2003 @ 16:31 CET) by MTA Team

It is Christmas and the MTA Team decided to give the community a present. Our present to you is a first movie from MTA:VC 0.3 that has been recorded in an experimental Spectator Mode (which may or may not be included in the next version).

soo....um....you were saying?

lol

Mods and hacks and cheats and whatever you use might not crash you, but it'll crash peopel around you, since your mod will desync you ANYWAY I think (guessing on REAL poor information here so bare with) that wehn you use a mod it gives you less chance of crashing then without (Ie: 2 people have a mod on tehy desync, loads of people disconnect they dont yadda yadda)

again based on REALLY poor information, if any... so you know... neh

mods are bad