My Stunt Video - Remix

Your song was some hippy :hippy2: crap which as i said before fits nothing, the vid was a waste of a download and calling me a cheater what the hell is that gonna do, dude at least come up with some thing more better than that, and what stunts are u on about, 'cos i didnt see no stunts, just some one driving badly in a golf caddy reconing that he's 'so good!'

So please don't fight a battle if you have no chance, altho i must say your video dose look funny when you watch it whilst being drunk! dink

Ahhh shoot the reindeer!!!

:2gunfire::reindeer:

Your song was some hippy crap which as i said before fits nothing, the vid was a waste of a download and calling me a cheater what the hell is that gonna do, dude at least come up with some thing more better than that, and what stunts are u on about, 'cos i didnt see no stunts, just some one driving badly in a golf caddy reconing that he's 'so good!'

So please don't fight a battle if you have no chance, altho i must say your video dose look funny when you watch it whilst being drunk!

Ahhh shoot the reindeer!!!

ok maybe if you where on these forums longer you would understand and if you WATCHED my first one, it would make sence. But I still do belive this movie is still better then your.Have you even tried stunting with a golf cart you s.o.b, It is hard you can really do much, Also I do belive I'am the only with 2 golf cart Stunt Video's to date. At least i don't use mods. I only use Player skins.

P.S i guess you use mods/skins on MTA to, Right.....

P.S fisrt-time-gta3-user: Thanks :D

P.S Ask anyone on these forums am a well now Stunter and I get respected(not for Robpol86 - bastard :D), and not get boomed on my first stunt movie :D

1.i dont use cheats in any way shape or form, i only use skins,

2.MTA is a crap prog anyway, and so i dont even play on it

3.A caddy is one of the worse cars in the game and why any one wants to drive on i dont know, maybey 'cos they are unable to drive normally, and prefer somert slower and a lot crapper, but what ever you like, and i least my stunts were all original, and not reapeated over and over and over... unlike u,

Dispite the fact that your really do sad, ' i am now a stunter'

(cough)sad twat(cough)

and i guess that your the type in school

(or when you was in school, if so then your even more sad than what i orignally thort) you sit in the courner with chufty badges, swating pokemon cards shooting "WOW, i am now in a 'real' gang!!"

"point made!"

1.i dont use cheats in any way shape or form, i only use skins,

2.MTA is a crap prog anyway, and so i dont even play on it

3.A caddy is one of the worse cars in the game and why any one wants to drive on i dont know, maybey 'cos they are unable to drive normally, and prefer somert slower and a lot crapper, but what ever you like, and i least my stunts were all original, and not reapeated over and over and over... unlike u,

Dispite the fact that your really do sad, ' i am now a stunter'

(cough)sad twat(cough)

and i guess that your the type in school

(or when you was in school, if so then your even more sad than what i orignally thort) you sit in the courner with chufty badges, swating pokemon cards shooting "WOW, i am now in a 'real' gang!!"

"point made!"

Ok.. here is were I have to put my foot down... I could care less if u wanna dis a video someone made. Thats ur problem, but when u say MTA is a crappy program!? Thats when its time to kick ur a$$ out of this forum & I hope they ban you. Your a noob who comes into these 'MTA' forums (might I add) & you have the balls to say your video is the best & then complain about everyone elses vid sux & $hit. You must have a lot of friends where u live don't you... You have a wonderful attitude. I jsut can't believe ur so dumb to hate the mta program yet come into this 'community' you my friend should be voted the next forum idiot. :n00b::evil::evil::evil::evil:

umm what the fuck r yall doin :D

u guys wastin time complainin about eachothers vid

hahaha that cracks me up :D:lol:

juz fuckin watch every vid out there..delete the shitty ones

and keep the real ones like AMPT and Lbtrw's

even if sum1 says: "tell me wot u thought of it"

dont be to hard..they probably worked hard on it..the last thing u want is shitty comment.. :roll: juz if u think it sucked....

dont bother sayin that shit...cuz alot of peepz ll read it

why am i even wastin fuckin time :shock:

this is my vid...tell me wot u thought of it lolol :):shock::shock:

http://thegamersalliance.com/videos/mysecvid.mpg

[CNP]josh :roll:

we all have had pretty shitty first stunt videos (mine wuz "Vice From Hell" :tomcat: - which wusnt actually too bad, but still suked) so u can't complain about sumbody remixing their 1st one! I'm downloading DJ's Remix and i think its gonna be pretty good. Oz, i dont think ive seen ur video mainly cuz u bragged so much about it and people tore it apart, thus downloading it would be a waste of space on my computer. and i don't understand y u hate MTA and u hang out on their forums. I have forums dedicated to stunting (see sig) if u wanna go take a look at that. If you just wanna hang around annoying the shit outta ppl i have so much respect for, then i strongly suggest u leave. I don't wanna start ne kinda new arguments outta this, cuz thats just foolish, and i dont want it to start ne tension. I'm just stating my honest opinion as ive been around these forums for a while. :D

other than that - have fun on MTA, and happy stunting!

l8er - - Andyroososoft