Oz

Like the video?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Like the video?

• I have seen better coming out of my ass
    • Liked it but could be improved
    • Ok
    • Great

well thanks for putting out a video, at least you arent getting involved in this whole competition bs that these guys are doing.

:)

but heres the funny thing, they keep arguing over whos video is the best, but the answer is clear, metus pwns all, so why even argue :)

Ok, fair point, and i'll be honest, i am sorry for complaing at you, just that this was only a vid i made in my spare time, and i wasn't expecting it to be put up in a competition, just a vid from a newbie asking what people thought about it, form a more chilled point of view, i just hope that you don't give another newbie this much hassel, and i am fine with your comments and leave it on i'll be looking back every now and then hoping for a more respective view, sorry to yall for bitchin', just be more easy going with new people,

Have fun yall!

Edited by Guest

Ok oz srry that i biched 2 ( a bit ) but just go on, i want to see more of you. so don't thinkt that you suck or something like that, because your not bad for a newbie.( ive seen so much wors than you vid like hey we are flying 3) so keep on stunting dude!

Thanks and i hope to see some of your stuff to, dont surpose you have any working links to your vid?, just that i an't seen to many, altho to {ULK}DeathB whats 'metus pwns' and i think the very BEST ever stunt video would have to be 'Vice City Tribute' that vid is ACE 8)!

imo your video is pretty good

i saw many stuntvids and some ppl just do plain 360° corkscrews for about 4 min which is very annoying....

it sux to dl a vid just to see actually the same stuff just in different spots but your vid had stuff that i never saw so it was worth the dl :)

some suggestions for your next vid:

-sometimes it was a bit laggy, try to fix it next time

-maybe some sound synch :wink: its always nice

-about the lenght, its up to you, imo 5 is ok a vid of 10 min is defineatly too long but ok since its only 14 mb its np

-maybe add some sexy effects

here are some of my favourites (including "metus" so you can check it):

SM|chaoswolf: the new shit

http://chaoswolf.net/THE_NEW_SHIT_final.wmv

http://chaoswolf.net/THE_NEW_SHIT_lowquality.wmv

Bloodymess13 & Samurai_ohk: metus

High Quality - 65.4 megs

Low Quality - 27.4 megs

Decan's Auto Stunt Reel

Download medium resolution version (352x288, wmv, 44.1khz 16 bit stereo)

Download high resolution version (640x480, wmv, 44.1khz 16 bit stereo) BEST QUALITY!

nice vid and happy stunting :thumbleft: peace!

i juz read all these messages and it cracked me up :P

way too many peeps learnin how 2 film shit in single player and make stuntvids..like when Oz's vid was out 3 weeks ago peeps 'd say iz good!

hmm i think the best stuntvid ever is AMPT

made by andyroosoft..he knows his shit..special effects..nice music

and his stunts r awesome 8)

I like Lbtrw vids too!! :D

Chill out and relax...

[CNP]josh

Edited by Guest
Oz: you got 2 choices:

1: you accept the opinions of all ppl (that means that they will also watch their language)

or 2: i will delete the poll and lock the thread, if you cant stand critics than it makes no sense that your vid should be rated.

to everybody: stop bitchin around, try to stay respectful, give helpful replies (not that you didnt liked the vid, for this you can vote in the poll) and plz just slow down. you :Oers! :onlyamother:

stfu :D

Wow....

Your movie was ok if it was your first one :wink: , but i have to say:

-to short

-no great editing

-VERY bad music

-i think some handling was edited

-models

-not that great of stunts(some was ok)

I thinks all my 14 movies where better then this peice of cow S**t :D.

Happy Stunting

I thinks all my 14 movies where better then this peice of cow S**t :D.

Ouch :cry: Anyways, it wasn't the greatest but for a first vid, it was solid but average. Well from what you said, it sounded like thats what you were shooting for.

dude your all bitches, like you could do any better, u mean ya really sad, and get a life people, "go out side, and get some sun on your pale skin!"

or is that to much effort, insted you wanna be jelous and start bitching at other people!

LMFAO :lol:

way too many peeps learnin how 2 film shit in single player and make stuntvids..like when Oz's vid was out 3 weeks ago peeps 'd say iz good!

Chill out and relax...

[CNP]josh

Awww... I'm surprised!..... someone actually remembered me..... I'm your #1 fan malakai. thanx :wink::lol:

& to Oz... your vid is alright. Not my favorite but its a vid.... A lot of people don't even know how to make em yet so keep on going! :wink: *I personally don't like modified games of vice in stunt vids... (thats including different vehicle skins.. :oops: ) o well its a first... it took me 2 vids to get a good one ... gotta love that upside down grind from "Stunt mania v3" :wink:

hehe sry advertising. lol. 8)

imo your video is pretty good...ect...

here are some of my favourites (including "metus" so you can check it):

SM|chaoswolf: the new shit (hehe, thx for including me in your list)

...ect.

I couldnt have said it better I agree with rebel about your vid and suggestions.

lol it was good, but metus and the new shit are still the top 2 vids on my list :) but thats just an opinion =p

:shock: I didnt even think you saw it yet, thx man.

CRAP!!! I got the warm fuzzies agian....RUN RABBIT RUN!!!

:snipersmile: ------------------------------------------> :animalbunny:

Thanks guy's to be gonest no bike we're modded to improve there stats just skins and all stunts were honest, as in i did not copy any one else in any way, as i said before i have only seen a few others, i am thinking of making another video but personaly i dont think i'll be able to do all the stunts, for as that apart from about 3 stunts in that vid the rest we're mine, and i was using Adobe Premiere 6.5 which is a complete slag to use, easy but i cant do much, so i think my next one will involve a different prog (no need to give advise on which ones to use thanks i already got some:D) and i oringally the music i was using was

Korn - Play Me (feat. NAS) which sounded pritty good, and fitted it good, but i thort that yous a lot of the townie (eg. into R&B and all that Dance crap (just an opinon so plz dont bitch at me for saying that)) so i change it, the other prob was that i lost the orginal video file and i was editing a crappy ver, which explains for the outta sync music, altho i watched the metus vid and to be honest from what yall saying i think that the music didnt go at all with that vid, and that most of the stunts are just driving up somert into a car then doing a 360 skin, which when being repeated as much as they did, get pritty annoying, but other than that it's a decent vid, like the effects, hope to see more :D8)

"Just chillin'"

Awww... I'm surprised!..... someone actually remembered me..... I'm your #1 fan malakai. thanx :wink::lol:

... it took me 2 vids to get a good one ...

what u talkin about fool..took me 2 vids..muahaha..man u a born talent..i luvd stuntmania 1....i luvd stuntmania 2..and i luvd all yur other vids

"sum1 rememered me" :D ...dude u a fuckin legend in the stuntworld :D

i bet u'll regret sayin u aint makin any other vids nomore...

well wotever.. :D

[CNP]josh

Chill out and relax...

[CNP]josh

& to Oz... your vid is alright. Not my favorite but its a vid.... A lot of people don't even know how to make em yet so keep on going! :wink: *I personally don't like modified games of vice in stunt vids... (thats including different vehicle skins.. :oops: ) o well its a first... it took me 2 vids to get a good one ... gotta love that upside down grind from "Stunt mania v3" :wink:

hehe sry advertising. lol. 8)

nonononooo, LBTRW, ur his second fav :)