Oz

Like the video?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Like the video?

• I have seen better coming out of my ass
    • Liked it but could be improved
    • Ok
    • Great

dude your all bitches, like you could do any better, u mean ya really sad, and get a life people, "go out side, and get some sun on your pale skin!"

or is that to much effort, insted you wanna be jelous and start bitching at other people!

so mardar's!

man i remember when people could just make a stunt video and be happy with what they did. nowadays theres some sort of bar that everyone seems to have imagined up that they have to compete against. just make friggin movies yeesh =p

Well an't you just 10 men :shock:

More like his mom, having to butt in to somert that aboultly nout to with you,

so as i said before just 'cos i dont stay inside like ALL day, (umm... like some people eg. you's) and i have a proper life with Real people, and in what spare time i have, i decide to do some thing else with a mate eg. like this stunt video.

I think your very sad for the life you all live, and there's some thing better than sat on a computer critersing other peoples work.

You might be good computers, but i am good with real life!

Said by me

My attitde it fine, it's your life style that pisses me off really bad, i only made this vid and like {ULK}DeathB said

some sort of bar that everyone seems to have imagined up that they have to compete against

and i wasn't making this vid to be up to your 'oh so great' standards just to make a vid, so no need to have a totaly sicts* at me

* = english word - go crazy

oz: if your gonna flame someone your gonna have to do better then that. at least be origional, saying that someone has no life isnt very origional, as half the regulars on here (including myself =p) will admit that they have little to no life. so ur gonna have to do better then that :)

Ulitmate Bike Stunts Vid

so just tell me what ya think :D

yo dude you asked for my opinion so I give one. So don't flame post me with your absolutly stupid comments like "More like his mom, having to butt in to somert that aboultly nout to with you" and that kind of shit

{ULK}DeathB i have to admit this has been one of the weirdist 20 minutes of my life, actally seeing what its like for yall in this gameing area, and i an't in it for no arument, and yeah, i know i could of come up with better, but as i said i an't here for an argument, (just seem's that yall start some kinda competition between yall,) and yall should calm down a lot and i understand that you should think that its just a vid and i only made it for the fun of it, and for somert to do in my spare time,

to sumerize: yall should chill out and yall should stop talking to each other like yall crap or somert, and just download vid's watch them and if requierd help them.

{ULK}DeathB you seem to be bester than most of these guy's you should talk to them a bit more ;) teach them a few things about what its all about.

well this'll be my last posting i think, for that i gotta do somert better 8)

ta-ta!

Oz: you got 2 choices:

1: you accept the opinions of all ppl (that means that they will also watch their language)

or 2: i will delete the poll and lock the thread, if you cant stand critics than it makes no sense that your vid should be rated.

to everybody: stop bitchin around, try to stay respectful, give helpful replies (not that you didnt liked the vid, for this you can vote in the poll) and plz just slow down. you :Oers! :onlyamother: