MrBill i challenge you!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol kung i dont fear pi, hes just doing something that makes him appear to move a million miles an hour on my screen, and until i figure out what hes doing im not fighting him =p

now about that time -

wensday, tonight, right now, friday, saturday, or sunday. take ur pic

I dont get how he is doing something that makes him move a million miles an hour, i duel him all the time and he never appears to be going that fast on my screen, maybe his tactics of running around you and stuff are just stuff u havent encountered before and therefore dont know what to do against it, but youll only learn wiith practice, so get in their with him.

nah hes not cheating, hes just found something that i wanna be sure i know what it is before i fight him as i know how to counter it if he is doing what i think hes doing

-bill lets set up a time already

nah hes not cheating, hes just found something that i wanna be sure i know what it is before i fight him as i know how to counter it if he is doing what i think hes doing

-bill lets set up a time already

How do you make sure you know what I'm doing before you fight me? My movements in stubby fighting are very erratic.

Db, This sounds lame and you know it.

Pi, he is saying that you are better and he wants practice before he plays you. That is fine why can't he just say it. He admits you don't cheat all that's left is a fair game.

I would just drop if for now and just take it as a compliment your getting nowhere. Anyone who reads these replies can figure that out.

Kissmyass was not Pi. if you read this pm me I want to recruit you. :lol: but not :lol:

Edited by Guest

lol i know who it was, il give u 2 hints

1. i consider him a sparing partner because were that close

2. hes in ulk so dont even think about it =p

p.s. kfg, all that im saying is that hes doing things quicker then he normally would, say hes "better" or whatever you want to say, but i just need time to figure out exactly what hes doing. why the hell do u make it so complicated.

kfg, all that im saying is that hes doing things quicker then he normally would, say hes "better" or whatever you want to say, but i just need time to figure out exactly what hes doing. why the hell do u make it so complicated.

I play Basketball. Someone in the NBA "does things quicker than me" because he is BETTER

If he is not better he is cheating it's one or the other. You decide.

I am trying to let this die. It's clear to me what you are saying. I get it. Pi is good and you want to practice no prob.

btw,

kissmyass wasn't wearing a ULK tag, does this mean something? :lol: He is welcome if he ever wants a spot.

Well this has gone off topic.

Mr b has been getting a good ribbing today. But when i have time to craft my War Story you will see that he is also a trusted alley at times. We worked together last night to conquer a greater evil. More to come.

Pi get a mic dagnabbit

oh on topic again

when is Db figthing MrBill?

it wasnt head il tell u that much. and on top of that head wouldnt jump ship to join kfc =p wow seems like hes become a bit of a legend eh?

p.s. kfg i already said think what u want, just drop it because this has gone off topic enuf thanks to a certain person already

/me takes pis hand, leads him to the door, kicks the shit outa him takes his stubby and kicks him out the door

now as i was saying

bill when do you want to fight, this is for discusion on our fight, lets set up a time