MrBill i challenge you!

mrbill said to create a new topic for challenging and say who ur challenging bla bla bla. so anyways

mrbill i challenge you to a one on one at the earliest convinient date. preferably today :)

5 rounds, only the weapons you spawn with, located at the scraps yard

lets see if youv got the guts bill :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I'll make a challange to Death.

Weapons - your choice of spawn, no picking up weapons

Location - yard behind cherry Popper's Icecream

Time - Some time Thursday Afternoon

Kills - 10

By the way, if your too frightened by my stubby, then don't be afraid to turn this down. I'll just take on a more formidable opponent.

pi find another thread, this one doesnt have (challenges are invited) pasted on it now does it =p

u know i wont fight you until i figure out exactly how your making yourself move so fast, so you can talk all you want*but in a diff thread =p*

now bill, lets hear it 8)

any weapon thats normally in mta im presuming =p

and yes bill, il take on your spas, but only because its you :)

accepted, now lets set up a date

p.s. your not allowed to gather weapons before the match, ur gonna have to do it during the match itself :) i propose we make this a citywide match

pi find another thread, this one doesnt have (challenges are invited) pasted on it now does it =p

u know i wont fight you until i figure out exactly how your making yourself move so fast, so you can talk all you want*but in a diff thread =p*

now bill, lets hear it 8)

Heh, knew you weren't up for the challenge. My techique scares the hell out of you. I'll have to challenge a real MTA player that's not so timid like Death. Also, you said this server was for challenges, not private shit.

If this is still public, I'll challenge anyone that will accept my challange with the restriction I made earlier. Hopefully, there's someone less of a coward as Death.

Weapons - your choice of spawn, no picking up weapons

Location - yard behind cherry Popper's Icecream

Time - Some time Thursday Afternoon

Kills - 10

bill define any weapon for me, ur making it sound like ur gonna use a minigun or something =p

pi - ffs make ur own challenge thread, this one is for bill and i to discuss our game, not u to make challenges to others in =p

lol ok you guys are gonna make me write out rules for this

-BOTH players must have mta team released clients are allowed and it must be version 3, it CANNOT be an edited client even if it was edited by the team, unless both players are given it and its the exact same client. or in other words, anything that one player does that is imposible in the other players game is immediantly considered cheating (flying cars bla bla bla)

-you can use ANY WEAPON in the city that you want that is available to both players, even the spas if you can figure out a way to get it

-its a citywide match, ANYTHING GOES, nothing is cheap except hacks/trainers/cheating/modified files(any cheats will result in an instant loss)

-the match is a continuous match with the first player to ten kills wins. there is no pauses or timeouts to gather weapons bla bla bla.

-no kills can happen at the spawn points, should any kills happen and a screenshot is there to prove it the other player instantly loses the round

anything im leaving out?

Edited by Guest
lol ok you guys are gonna make me write out rules for this

-BOTH players must have mta team released clients are allowed and it must be version 3, it CANNOT be an edited client even if it was edited by the team, unless both players are given it and its the exact same client. or in other words, anything that one player does that is imposible in the other players game is immediantly considered cheating (flying cars bla bla bla)

-you can use ANY WEAPON in the city that you want that is available to both players, even the spas if you can figure out a way to get it

-its a citywide match, ANYTHING GOES, nothing is cheap except hacks/trainers/cheating/modified files

-the match is a continuous match with the first player to ten kills wins. there is no pauses or timeouts to gather weapons bla bla bla.

-no kills can happen at the spawn points, should any kills happen and a screenshot is there to prove it the other player instantly loses the round

anything im leaving out?

no you have copied the KFC gang rules well, lol

Spawnpoints should be open in this because you can just spawn elsewhere, no?

spawnpoints are any that the player chooses. dont worry, i already anticipate mrbill running if i start to win :)

-edit-

well it appears that bill has left the building :) so i dont know if hes accepting a FAIR match yet or not =p, but il *hopefully* talk with him on msn later to find out.

p.s. i added a rule - very few, if any spectators allowed

death and bill....can i pleassseee be the official photographer for this match to make sure it goes down straight, i swear to god i will not interfere as i *love* both of these gentlemen equally and im a rather decent photographer, and will get some nice pics of this little match if given the chance (and i'm itching to use me registered fraps for something important hehe) talk to me on teamspeak or msn me at [email protected]

yup i'll keep my distance too, as i don't wanna get caught in corss fire hehe yeah and that way u don't gotta have a thousand spectators...maybe just like me and one other photographer for another angle or just me :lol: I'd love to be the photographer for this highly anticipated match up

*edit* death u got msn? cuz the one in yer profile dont work

it isnt showing me online yet because i havent accepted you. your gonna have to wait til i get home so i can accept u into my list :wink:

p.s. lol are people anticipating it that much? this thread didnt get a single reply for like 5 hours and then in 15 minutes it went to like 2 pages :lol: but ya, bill knows im anticipating this alot :)