[REL] Realistic Night Shader

Jesseunit

• 1 month later...

It doesn't work with dynamic sky resource because the night shader is also applied to the texture of the sky sphere.

just add

'skybox_tex' 

into the removables table in line 22 of c_night.lua

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...

I hate to be that guy. But does anybody have a mirror for this? I've lost my backup of it. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, TheManTheMythTheLegend said:

I hate to be that guy. But does anybody have a mirror for this? I've lost my backup of it. Thank you.

Now I'm double post guy. My mistake, I found a similar resource on the resources page. https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=download&resource=9333&selectincludes=1 which should work, and same goes for anyone looking for something like this.

Also, Jesse, if you're still about on here send me a PM. Would be cool to catch up brother.

• 1 year later...
On 20/01/2022 at 00:28, TMTMTL said:

Now I'm double post guy. My mistake, I found a similar resource on the resources page. https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=download&resource=9333&selectincludes=1 which should work, and same goes for anyone looking for something like this.

Also, Jesse, if you're still about on here send me a PM. Would be cool to catch up brother.

It was a horrible script I wrote back then, dont even bother using it ;)