Re-Enable Synced Character Head Movement

Not sure exactly when it was changed, but back in MTA version 1.1.1, you could use your mouse or game pad joysticks to rotate the camera around your character and your character's head would move based on the direction you were facing. In the current version, your character's head only moves if you use game pad joysticks (Classic controls), and other players don't see which direction your character's head is facing, it always appears to be facing straight forward for them.

I'd like to see synced character head movements re-added, meaning your character's head moves based on the direction you point your camera with both methods of control (Standard and Classic), and that other players be able to see which direction your character's head is facing.

Here's a video I recorded way back when, showing what I mean. In the video, I switch between the control types several times. I could change the direction my character's head was facing with both control types, and other players could see which direction my head was facing as I can recall players commenting on it around this time: