Issue Sponsorship

RustyCuyler

Question

The following message can be seen on http://bugs.multitheftauto.com/main_page.php

Issue sponsership - 2012-05-27 18:39 - ccw [Announcement]

You can now attempt to bribe MTA devs to fix your favorite bug or add some new feature to MTA:SA.

All monies collected go towards meeting the costs of running the MTA:SA servers. (Full details of which are available somewhere)

I was wondering if anyone could provide any additional details concerning this topic. I would be more than happy to donate to MTA's cause because I simply love it. At the same time, I'd also like to "attempt to bribe" MTA developers to add/look into some feature requests I had in mind, as well as other bugs that I might find. I've found some minor bugs/issues in the past and reported them on the bug tracker, but it seems my account there has since been changed to "viewer," meaning I can no longer post there.

This seems to be the only other way I can think of that I'd be able to get MTA devs to look into bugs I find or features that I might like to be added or at least looked into. If anyone has any more information to lend concerning this topic, it would be much appreciated.

As always, thank you for your time.

EDIT: I've got a lot of experience playing MTA and reporting bugs for the main server I play in, but it seems I'm still quite the nab here.. I've just found the Suggestions board, so that may help me along in suggesting some of the features I had in mind. I have donated to MTA once in the past if I remember correctly, at least once, maybe twice, not sure, so that's no issue. However, if it's possible to "bribe" MTA devs into paying more attention to bugs/suggestions, it'd be a great tool to have in my arsenal to help get things I'd like to see in MTA noticed, of course, only if I felt those things were truly needed. Again, any more information concerning this topic would be greatly appreciated.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet