• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: "yamm was almost done doing that in one client only mta didnt release it i think. yamm must do everything and stop helping mta the gotta make there own mods now????"

I think two things need to be made clear, If by 'yamm' you mean the old multiplayer mod and team, then they no longer exist, they merged with mta a long time ago and both teams along with some newer faces are all now MTA.

If however by yamm you mean sm-yamm, ulk_p90, first-time-gta-user (all the same person) then he has most definately not helped in any way, quite the opposite, hes banned from the IRC for constantly begging for source code despite being told to quit doing so, and pretty soon he may end up banned on these forums too if he doesnt stop giving the impression he is involved in the making of mta and/or insulting the team members.

Hey, when you ask for it...

;)

• 2 weeks later...
i noticed in the 1 year vid, that afdter being hit by the cars, death was instant. is this going to be kept that way?

Yes. This is something we have no control over (yet?). So it means you'll just have to use the radar and the 'look behind' button more often.

It's actually pretty exciting, duelling with a car while on foot. Unlike GTA1, it is possible to jump over a car heading for you at great speed, increasing your chances.

Fear the vehicles... 8)

Fear the vehicles... 8)

first of all when 0.4 is out ill grab myself a dodo and hunt ppl on foot wahahaa! :onlyamother:

lol freakazoid :lol: I just noticed that smile's name is "onlyamother" lol

It means you'll just have to use the radar and the 'look behind' button more often.

lol, yes looking behind you would be a word to the wise :wink:

Ok im not asking for a date when MTA0.4 will come out...

But when will there be some more information what MTA0.4 is and will contain?

Some information and screens on the (main) site will work. :wink:

I cant wait anymore..! Plz i need it. :shock:

[HEART STOP]

"PIE............."

"We're losing him! His heart stopped. Give him some drugs!"

"NO GIVE ME MTA 0.4 !!! OR JUST SOME INFORMATION ABOUT IT !!! THAT WILL HELP !!!"

"We can't help him. Only MTA-team can stop his suffering!"

[DEAD]

"We lost him... How are we going to tell it to his parents? Well we must kick MTA-team there asssss..!"

no

those are 2 different providers, and we prefer the free one :-P

The DNS name is just a pointer to the IP, so couldn't you just transfer MultiTheftAuto.com to the new IP? (I don't really know much about it, as no doubt you gathered).

Sorry, it's just my politically correct side kicking in.

Maybe I should clarify things...

MTA 0.4 is going to have Vice City and GTA3, in one client

Core 0.4 is not related to MTA 0.4, when Core 0.4 is implemented into MTA, it'll have another version number, e.g. MTA 0.5. Note, I'm not saying that Core 0.4 will be in MTA 0.5 (or vice versa).

eAi