• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its all work from yamm

yamm was almost done doing that in one client only mta didnt release it i think. yamm must do everything and stop helping mta the gotta make there own mods now?????????/

• 2 weeks later...
But then it will be cold MTA 0.1? right ???

it is a little strange wenn there is no version 0.1, 0.2 or 0.3 wenn 0.4 MTA comes

There is already a MTA:VC 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 and there is also GTA3:MTA 0.1, 0.2a and 0.3b so which one are you saying that has no previous versions?

Also, I am with the other people that said this. I believe that the MTA team are incorporating both GTA3:MTA and MTA:VC into the one client. That's probably why there hasn't been an update on the progress bar because Vice City is probably only around 20-30%. Once Vice City is 60% the progress bar will be telling the truth and when both GTA3:MTA and MTA:VC reach higher (i.e. both are 70% or so) then the progress bar will update. I hope everyone understands what i'm saying.

Quote: "yamm was almost done doing that in one client only mta didnt release it i think. yamm must do everything and stop helping mta the gotta make there own mods now????"

I think two things need to be made clear, If by 'yamm' you mean the old multiplayer mod and team, then they no longer exist, they merged with mta a long time ago and both teams along with some newer faces are all now MTA.

If however by yamm you mean sm-yamm, ulk_p90, first-time-gta-user (all the same person) then he has most definately not helped in any way, quite the opposite, hes banned from the IRC for constantly begging for source code despite being told to quit doing so, and pretty soon he may end up banned on these forums too if he doesnt stop giving the impression he is involved in the making of mta and/or insulting the team members.

Seems you dont, or you wouldnt post somethign so silly. Personally i could die a happy man having had the experience of playing mtavc0.2 and 0.3, as could most gta fans. We certainly arent going to give up, and as for an inbuilt multiplayer from rockstar you wont see that until gta4 at the earliest, and as we have around a year before we see the PC version of the next installment of gta3 before they can concentrate on gta4... theres a while yet.

agreed. me three!

What the ungrateful need to realize is that they are playing GTA, multiplayer!! I am still shocked by that. No game would give you the freedom with a map size that this mod does. This is sick, you can get into a car chase pull the assmunch out of his car and shoot him in the face with a stubby. truely awesome.