Mta Clan Database

Trust

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, a few days ago I started building a website devoted to all the gangs/clans of MTA: http://www.mtaclandb.tk

but it's quite hard to find (all) gangs/clans of MTA,so I need people who want to help me:

-you can help me build the website

-help me collect as much gang/clan-names as possible

-provide webspace/url

-promote

thx

Whats the point of your site? There's already a bagful of MTA clan hub website type places and none of them get used. This is the only place MTA clans need - it's really not that big a scene.

Just trying to save you from the dissapointment of putting loads of hard work into something that will never be used. Not only is the MTA scene small, but most of the players are lazy, childish or just don't care enough to make this sort of thing work.

I'm thinking about stopping the site, or otherwise I can make it fully automatic with a form to submit/delete your clan and so on...

and which other sites are you referring to?? I only know 'gangs of gta' and that's not a real database, everyone just posts a clan but noone plays.

I'm thinking about stopping the site, or otherwise I can make it fully automatic with a form to submit/delete your clan and so on...

and which other sites are you referring to?? I only know 'gangs of gta' and that's not a real database, everyone just posts a clan but noone plays.

That's the whole point - there's a whole bunch of sites offering the exact same thing as we have in this very forum which people don't want and don't need.

Forums are by far the best way to keep a community running and if that community can be based on one, well-known forum then all the better. As everyone who downloads MTA:VC has to get it from the parent of this forum, everyone who gets MTA:VC knows of these forums and so it's senseless to try and take the community elsewhere.

Are you part of an online team yourself? If not, perhaps you would consider SSR? :)

(EDIT) Also, as the official gang member thread is here and the semi-official (and certainly most complete) gang headquarters map is here, there's nothing any other site could offer which isn't already here imho.

cerbera, are you asking me to join SSR? because I'm already in a clan: [CNP].

and about these gang-topics: that gang-area isn't really used, it's just for noobs who formed themselves a clan and who want to look professional.

anyone just posts that they have a clan and old clans disappear and it's impossible to maintain an up-to-date list of clans, so I suggest that there comes a sort of official site that only allows clans which also play on the servers. Maybe someone can write a program that can be used on the servers to send a list of players to a database and all the clan-tags can be counted so that only real clans are submitted to this database. And with this system, it would be easier to build a competition and a ranking. Like the clandb (which everyone knows I guess), but specially for MTA.

I know it sounds difficult :roll: , but just think about it, k?