Hey guys Long time to posts

Hey

Just like to say that these crashes have really mellowed down ALOT!

As the year went bye when i was only 15 i found out about this mod .2 for gta3 the ancient times.me and a friend hooked up in the chat rooms and had 1 game it lasted about 2 minutes and it was the shitties game i ever played in my life and then we tried for about 4 hours to get connected again and nvr did so for all u newbs that know about it cause its popular now and get pissed at this team for making a buggy mod u can all bow down to your knees and kiss there feet because u dont even relize how much work this GREAT TEAM have put into this mod.they have to find what everything does they dont just see it they have to hack the shit into this code to mybe get 1 thing to barely work.so say thank u and no bad behavior.o ya now this mod works everytime i boot it up and it only crashes like ever 2 hours.or it sometimes never does.so stop complaining cause even at .2 for gta3 people wernt so bitchy.So nice to say a few words and everyone have a awsome time because this team diserves a big thank u for a awsome mod.the freaky thing about it is its free lol all that work and us public gets it for free. and another awsome thing is that its only the 3rd major release and it works nearly perfect.mybe nto for shooting another guy but everthing works at least.

hey if u want to try somthing that us people used to play go and find .2b for gta3 ull shit ur self oh ya just to let u know this version only supports 2 people lol

Im not trying to be a big bossy person its just i see all these negative posts like Big problem fix it fix it fix it no boats wtf i got a clan and we want boats.how long have u been here. .1 and on the cars blew up in the water and the teams kept saying it wont work cause of that.so be nice

and who cares if there slower they have a hella more load then other modders they actually have to make codes and stuff other people have programs disgined for games cause the manufactures make it possible.this game was never ever ever disigned to hold this much stuff this team has to make it possible its not all layed out for them.give em a Brake.let them feel good for what they have done sofar

Hey

As the year went bye when i was only 15 i found out about this mod .2 for gta3 the ancient times. me and a friend hooked up in the chat rooms and had 1 game it lasted about 2 minutes and it was the shitties game i ever played in my life Then we tried for about 4 hours to get connected again and nvr did so for all u newbs that know about it cause its popular now and get pissed at this team for making a buggy mod u can all bow down to your knees and kiss there feet

You dont even relize how much work this GREAT TEAM have put into this mod. They have to find what everything does they dont just see it they have to hack the shit into this code to mybe get 1 thing to barely work

So say thank u and no bad behavior.o ya now this mod works everytime i boot it up and it only crashes like ever 2 hours.or it sometimes never does.

So stop complaining cause even at .2 for gta3 people wernt so bitchy.So nice to say a few words and everyone have a awsome time because this team diserves a big thank u for a awsome mod.

The freaky thing about it is its free lol all that work and us public gets it for free. and another awsome thing is that its only the 3rd major release and it works nearly perfect.mybe nto for shooting another guy but everthing works at least.

Hey if u want to try somthing that us people used to play go and find .2b for gta3 ull shit ur self oh ya just to let u know this version only supports 2 people lol

Im not trying to be a big bossy person its just i see all these negative posts

like Big problem fix it fix it fix it no boats wtf i got a clan and we want boats.how long have u been here.

On the cars blew up in the water and the teams kept saying it wont work cause of that.so be nice and who cares if there slower they have a hella more load then other modders they actually have to make codes and stuff

Other people have programs disgined for games cause the manufactures make it possible.this game was never ever ever disigned to hold this much stuff this team has to make it possible its not all layed out for them.

(in closing)

give em a Brake.let them feel good for what they have done sofar

reformatted courtesy of kfg

evil_shady wrote:

Evil_Shady wrote:

Hey

As the year went bye when i was only 15 i found out about this mod .2 for gta3 the ancient times. me and a friend hooked up in the chat rooms and had 1 game it lasted about 2 minutes and it was the shitties game i ever played in my life Then we tried for about 4 hours to get connected again and nvr did so for all u newbs that know about it cause its popular now and get pissed at this team for making a buggy mod u can all bow down to your knees and kiss there feet

You dont even relize how much work this GREAT TEAM have put into this mod. They have to find what everything does they dont just see it they have to hack the shit into this code to mybe get 1 thing to barely work

So say thank u and no bad behavior.o ya now this mod works everytime i boot it up and it only crashes like ever 2 hours.or it sometimes never does.

So stop complaining cause even at .2 for gta3 people wernt so bitchy.So nice to say a few words and everyone have a awsome time because this team diserves a big thank u for a awsome mod.

The freaky thing about it is its free lol all that work and us public gets it for free. and another awsome thing is that its only the 3rd major release and it works nearly perfect.mybe nto for shooting another guy but everthing works at least.

Hey if u want to try somthing that us people used to play go and find .2b for gta3 ull shit ur self oh ya just to let u know this version only supports 2 people lol

Im not trying to be a big bossy person its just i see all these negative posts

like Big problem fix it fix it fix it no boats wtf i got a clan and we want boats.how long have u been here.

On the cars blew up in the water and the teams kept saying it wont work cause of that.so be nice and who cares if there slower they have a hella more load then other modders they actually have to make codes and stuff

Other people have programs disgined for games cause the manufactures make it possible.this game was never ever ever disigned to hold this much stuff this team has to make it possible its not all layed out for them.

(in closing)

give em a Brake.let them feel good for what they have done sofar

i boorowed this post from kfg and it is so :oing tru :shock: and i cant stress that enough

Any plans for multiplayer in gta3, and the following 2 releases were shelved due to the contract with Sony. Seemingly they were unhappy about the PC having such a massive extra feature that the PS2 would be unable to support. The good news is that after the next release, when work can start on GTA4, the Sony contract will be have run its course. Hopefully we will see some dedicated multiplay content at that time. And who knows, seeing mta they may well include some mod support in much the same way that valve and ID do.

omg... if i just read that right your saying that you cannot release anything else? this is a joke...

/me is so gullible *hoping*

er... i read that wrong... bah ur post is so confusing =p

omg... if i just read that right your saying that you cannot release anything else? this is a joke...

/me is so gullible *hoping*

Not surprisingly you didn't read that right. MrBump said that R* had an agreement with Sony that prevented them from making ViceCity multiplayer. When the Sony agreement is over it opens the door to multiplayer features in a R* release.

Midnight Club 2 is available for Playstation and it is Multiplayer on computer so this seems odd. I am happy that it worked out this way because an official muliplayer might have limited the freedom we have in MTA. Map size ect.

Midnight club 2 was treated differently as there was no exclusivity contract with Sony regarding it, it was released as a cross-platform title. The contract with sony is also the main reason the PC versions of gta3 and vice city where released so much later than the ps2 versions.

i.e. It was a three title gta3 contract, not a general rockstar/Sony contract

I'd say that they're unlikly to put in multiplayer. For a couple of reasons:

1: Its a ported ps2 game basically. If they wanted to put in multiplayer for gta4, they'd have to add lots of code, which is somthing they haven't done in the past in the conversion between ps2 and pc (the games have remained much the same)

2: Its going to use the same engine as vice city and gta3, so I doubt they'd put multiplayer in just for the "last of the series"

On the otherhand, its called gta4 (that is confirmed isn't it), unlike gta3 and gta:vc. A change in version numbers normaly indicates a significant change.

Well thats my opinion.

eAi

No no, gta4 is NOT the next in the gta3 series (gta3, gtavc, gta??) it is whatever comes afterwards, when they are out of the contract and pc gta no longer HAS to be a ps2 port. As i thought i explained above but evidently people still dont grasp it.

GTA

-Gta london expansion

GTA2

Sony Contract starts

GTA3

GTA Vice City

GTA (unknown as yet)

Sony Contract ends

GTA4 <- Hints from Rockstar about new engine, will have multiplayer if rockstar choose

Hope that makes it a little clearer