Briefcase Run

ElTongaZ

Welcome you!

Lately I've been learning some lua and this is my best project at the moment, I'm saying project because I can always add something else that comes from your or my own mind, but let's go to the point: :)

This briefcase resource it's not like the gamemode, it's a resource that can be added in any kind of gamemode, it consist in some basic points:

The briefcase will spawn somewhere in San Andreas, once you pick it up you must deliver it to some spot on that city, I made it so you don't have to run all the way across San Andreas nor walk some few steps to deliver it, but, it's not so easy! The other players will be looking forward to kill you to get the briefcase!

When you are carrying the briefcase you can't drive, get in as a passenger or accelerate (incase somehow you managed to warp into a vehicle)

Staff Note: You can remove the spawns from the cities at the tables, the coords of the city are just under the "--"

Other things are intuitive, when you get killed the briefcase will appear at your position, same if you get disconnected.

(Screenshots of the script in the link given below)

No annoying chat outputs such as "BC STARTED CREATOR ELTONGAZ" or anything else you don't like, only the needed outputs!

The paycheck is based like this: distanceTravelled*15*ammountsOfPlayersIngame

Download it here!

Please rate fairly, comment and leave your suggestions, that's what makes me continue scripting :P