Closed topic

undifine0909

i will pick the name of the server and you can pick how many slots . i will give ftp access and fully admin riqhts , that admin riqhts works in which server you choose example DM:RACE your admin riqhts work there only ,and for some serves in zday and drift server you will be moderator.

If trial ends , and i see its not good lookinq And have shi-tty and buggy creation then i will reset the serverand delete his/her mod ^i have no experience in hostinq dm:race or dm , i just need help to manaqe it , because im manage my zday and my drift server , i need rest and helpinq hand for my other 2 server , i cant manaqe them all . lol^

if i verify the trial 2nd owner as the 2nd owner of that server , well have fun. it means i love your creation. and they can do what he want on that server. but remember dont f.u.c.k the server else .. ban.

other server advertisement is not allowed.

is that hard?

However.. still can't trust you. Its like: I do best for "my" server, named by you, which you will like. After you see what I did for server, you can simply kick me off and get all shit that I created. And say to me its buggy, and shi-tty as you said before. Its same as, for example I'm owner of unnamed server, in which I'll add you as full admin or server owner with all your stuff (resources,...).

So yeah, it really is to be owner of server which is hosted by another person that can simply steal your resources. Also you will be owner of "your" server which is named by person that hosts server. So basically, its like to be admin or owner on server. Its not like: OMFG I HAVE FREE HOSTED SERVER WITH MY NAME AND ALL STUFF THAT MADE WITHOUT GETTING MY RESOURCES STOLEN.

Try to not lie, not all people are stupid.

That's all, if you don't understand, read word by word. (there are two examples almost same, but not so same.)

• 2 weeks later...

I await your death threat to be carried out, I'll throw in a french verb "mourir" just for the fun of it. Only because it means what it means, iirc. Anyway I wouldn't ask people to create my servers. Do some real work. Learn to code.

Another way to structure this topic is by saying that you're giving away free servers in the condition that:

it is a certain gamemode,

you remain an administrator

That way you don't even have to give these people mod on your other servers.